Senior Manager, Competitive Intelligence
In a life without sound, our work provides meaning. As the world’s leading hearing care provider, we are not just a company that makes products: we are a team on a mission to help people enjoy the delight of hearing. To enable a life without limitations, we – through our core brands Phonak, Unitron, Hansaton, Advanced Bionics and AudioNova – develop, manufacture and distribute solutions that push the limits of technology and redefine the future of our industry.
Sonova has more than 14,000 committed employees in over 100 countries, all of whom contribute to something greater than themselves – they transform lives. Join our mission and become part of our team!
As a Senior Manager, Competitive Intelligence you will lead the Sonova Competitive Intelligence function as part of the Corporate Market Insight team. This role will paint a full picture of the competitive landscape by collecting and analyzing market data for the different brands within the Sonova portfolio. This role will create strategic plans and provide guidance to multiple stakeholders within the organization. If you are looking for an opportunity to help shape Sonova’s approach within the competitive arena then this role is for you.
- Develop and implement processes and tools to improve alignment on risks and opportunities of the current and future business.
- Define and implement technical product benchmarking processes and tools.
- Build supporting infrastructure to collect market feedback and analyze trends
- Craft targeted communications and present findings to a variety of stakeholders – from reps in the field to senior executives.
- Maintain and develop the shared narrative of the competitive landscape, and industry trends.
- Ensure quality and consistency of the Online Competitive Portal
Your Work Experience:
- Master degree in finance or a related field, bonus points for an MBA
- 10 years industry experience, preferable within the hearing healthcare space.
- Experience managing global and/or cross functional teams comprising of different business units.
- Strong communicator with good networking skills.
- Fluency in computer technologies while having a business mindset
- Demonstrated analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Exciting and challenging work environment
- Good work/life balance
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Training and development opportunities
Don't meet all the criteria? If you’re willing to go all in and learn we'd love to hear from you!
We thank all applicants in advance; however only individuals selected for an interview will be contacted. All applications will be kept confidential. Sonova is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to complete the application and/or interview process should notify the Director, Human Resources.
Sonova’s hiring practices are aligned with human rights laws, which guarantee every person equal treatment in regard to employment and opportunity for employment, regardless of race, color, creed/religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, age, mental or physical disability.