Programmer/Analyst (Integration) Level 2
Responsible to the Manager, Application Solutions and Implementation for the developing of computer solutions to support Home Hardware’s Dealer Support Centre.
Tasks will be assigned based on skills and individual capabilities.
Working in an agile/scrum environment with other Information Technology team members, venders and business partners will design/develop/deploy solutions, based on business requirements. This includes:
- Preparing technical specifications - includes Data Mapping, Data definition
- Coding and Unit-testing - API’s, ETL
- Configuring ‘Off the Shelf’ solutions - Message routing
- Co-ordinating deployment activities
- Preparing application/system documentation
- Providing application/system support as required
Must meet deadlines with a high level of quality, while adhering to data and application architectural principles and following defined processes.
College/University diploma or degree in Programming or Systems Analysis.
Three or more years of experience with:
- WebLogic Server 12c and Oracle Service Bus integration framework
- JDeveloper, XML Spy, PL/SQL, Java EE, EJB
- Experience with various architectures and protocols such as:
- XQUERY, HTTP, REST, XML, JSON and WADL, WSDL, and SOAP
- XML Schema Definition (XSD) and Document Type Definition (DTD)
Understanding of Event driven systems, schema, mapping, and ESB exception handling.
Familiarity with GIT, Hudson/Jenkins, Nexus, Maven.
Nice to know: Linux O/S, Web Service Development
An understanding of ITIL or Software Development best practices and processes.
Strong problem-solving, communication, collaboration, and people skills.
Has initiative, results-oriented, and able to work independently and in teams.
*May be required to work irregular hours to support the applications or to meet deadlines.