Onboarding Success Manager
- Auvik Networks
- Job Function
- Training and Education
- Job Type
- Full time
- Company Size
- Scaling (20-499)
What's this role about?
Rule #1 of the Auvik Way: Wow our customers!
As a member of Auvik’s customer success team, you’ll be the first point of contact for the customer once the sale is closed. You’ll work together with the product team, sales, and customer support to help the new users of our network management software get their Auvik system up, running, and optimized for their needs. You’ll connect customers to the appropriate resources when they have questions or issues.
We’re growing quickly and there’s plenty of opportunity to grow in this role as we expand our customer care team.
What will I be doing?
This is a customer-facing role at a software company so you’ll be constantly drawing on both your people and technical skills. Every day, you will:
- Lead the customer onboarding and implementation experience
- Ensure all customers complete the required technical setup in a timely manner
- Operationalize the product within the customer’s environment after the sale
- Make the customer aware of all the resources available to them
- Do tech reviews, integration setups, and deployments to make sure Auvik is integrated into customer workflows
- Improve and scale the Auvik launch process
What are we looking for?
- 3-5 years experience in a related role
- Strong technical aptitude and ability to learn quickly
- A people person, with a friendly and positive manner
- Great communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Commitment to continuous improvement, self-development, and lifelong learning
- Someone who’s process-driven and works well in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational skills
- A business or technical education is preferred, or relevant work experience
Are there bonus points?
Yes! We’ll give your application extra credit if you have one or more of these:
- Experience configuring and managing network equipment (e.g., Cisco, HP, SonicWall)
- Knowledge of Salesforce
Auvik is a venture-backed company making software that's changing the way IT networks are managed. We're solving the problems of network complexity so our customers don't have to.
Want to see #InsideAuvik? Follow our Instagram @theauvikway for behind-the-scenes pics of patio BBQs, swag shots, community giveback missions, and more.
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply. We promise a response to every application.
Auvik is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.