- Auvik Networks
- Job Function
- Accounting and Finance
- Job Type
- Full time
- Company Size
- Scaling (20-499)
What’s this role about?
As a financial analyst at Auvik, you'll be part of the finance team responsible for accounts receivable, accounts payable, cash management, and the coordination of finance operations on a global scale. You'll take ownership of recurring tasks and have the opportunity to contribute to business projects and initiatives.
What will you do?
- Approve invoices and prepaid expense schedules in our accounting system, Intacct
- Reconcile and process intercompany transactions
- Create and import journal entries
- Process wire and ACH vendor payments on our banking platform
- Coordinate with global offices to ensure day-to-day finance tasks are completed and reconciled
- Become proficient in all aspects of the Finance Operations team to provide support as needed
- Provide customized reporting to managers and budget owners
- Use your Excel and Google Sheets skills to streamline processes
- Help with ad hoc projects as the company grows and expands
What are we looking for?
- 3-5 years of accounting experience with month end responsibilities
- Experience with various account reconciliations.
- Professional CPA designation or working towards preferred
- Experience with accounting software and ability to learn new software quickly.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization
What will make you stand out?
- Experience with Sage Intacct and SAP Concur
- Advanced skills in Excel or Google Sheets, including regular use of functions and pivot tables
- Knowledge of multi-entity global accounting and payments
How do I apply?
Make sure you include these two things:
- A note that tells us why you’re a great fit for Auvik
- Your resume
Thanks. We look forward to hearing from you.
Auvik is a venture-backed company making software that's changing the way IT networks are managed. We're solving the problems of network complexity so our customers don't have to.
Want to see #InsideAuvik? Follow our Instagram @theauvikway for behind-the-scenes pics of patio BBQs, swag shots, community giveback missions, and more.
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply. We promise a response to every application.
Auvik is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.