Sales Enablement Manager
- Auvik Networks
- Job Function
- Sales & Business Development
- Job Type
- Full time
- Company Size
- Scaling (20-499)
What’s this role about?
Driving efficiency. Growing revenue. Supporting professional development.
Auvik is looking for a sales enablement manager with a passion for all of these, along with a strong understanding of sales fundamentals. You’re motivated by learning and development, and helping those around you succeed.
Working closely with sales and marketing leadership, you’ll ensure our sales, customer success, and business development teams are as effective as possible at helping our customers solve their challenges.
What’s in it for you? A direct impact on the growth of the sales organization, and more importantly, a key role in the success of Auvik!
What will I be doing?
- Create and deliver a sales assessment and training plan for account managers, customer success managers, and business development reps.
- Update, re-architect, and maintain the Auvik sales playbook. Work closely with sales managers to ensure Auvik’s standardized sales methodology and messaging is consistently implemented across the team.
- Continuously identify process gaps and areas for improvement that can lead to measurable sales outcomes such as an increase in conversion rates or a decrease in sales cycle length. Identify and implement tools for ongoing training and coaching in these areas.
- Lead the charge to revitalize the sales onboarding plan to decrease the ramp time for all new members of the Auvik sales team.
- Work with Auvik’s customer-facing teams and other teams such as product and marketing to identify necessary sales support resources (such as customer stories, marketing collateral, proposal templates, and competitive intelligence) that will help push deals forward.
- Work with Auvik’s channel team to build, update, and maintain sales enablement resources for channel partners including VARs and distributors.
- Be a contributing member of our go-to-market team with a high awareness of new products and features, the value they provide to our customers, and the messaging required for customer-facing teams to effectively communicate their value and positioning.
- Bridge the sales and product teams by providing sales feedback related to the development of new features.
- Champion key events for the customer-facing teams such as annual revenue kickoffs, lunch and learns, and regular training sessions.
What are we looking for?
Someone who is:
- Hard-working, process-driven, and detail-oriented
- Independent, decisive, and able to solve problems creatively
- Self-starting, with a drive to succeed
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced and quickly changing environment
Someone who has:
- 5+ years of sales, sales enablement, training or leadership experience, preferably working in a Software as a Service (SaaS) company
- A deep understanding of sales fundamentals and key metrics
- An in-depth understanding of sales methodologies and processes, including pipeline management
- A passion for learning new things quickly and a strong technical aptitude
- Post-secondary education in any field
- Strong training, presentation, and written and verbal communication skills
Auvik is a venture-backed software company that's changing the way IT service providers manage client networks. We were recently named to the ChannelE2E 100 list, which identifies top disruptors and innovators in the IT channel. Awesome or bust — those are words we live by. We're headed all the way to the top and looking for people with the smarts, talent, and drive to join us. Are you up for it?
For more information, visit www.auvik.com.
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply. We promise a response to every application.
Auvik is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.