Software Developer II - Discovery Applications
- ANSYS Canada Ltd.
- Job Function
- Job Type
- Full time
- Company Size
- Scaling (20-499)
The Software Developer II role entails designing and implementing new infrastructure, features, and user experience for the ANSYS Discovery Suite.
The successful candidate will join a development team that is responsible for bringing new ideas and features to life, producing an immersive and intuitive user experience, and seeing the product through all stages of the software development lifecycle. They can expect to work closely with product management, UX designers, and testers in a dynamic environment. There will be focus on delivering a high quality product, in which optimization and system integration are key factors.
- Bachelor’s degree in a science, technology, engineering, or mathematics (STEM) discipline
- Minimum 5 years professional development experience
- Strong understanding of C#/.NET
- Previous UI development experience, including working with MVVM and MVC patterns
- Experience with Windows Presentation Foundation, PRISM, multi-threading, LINQ
- Understanding of entire development process, including specification, documentation and quality assurance.
- Experience with Visual Studio, Git, Team Foundation Server, and/or C++
- Code-level experience with computer-aided design & engineering concepts
**Please apply for this position using the following link**