Position Location: London, Ontario
Voices.com is world’s source for voice over actors. With clients in more than 160 countries and over 200,000 voice actors from around the world, Voices.com is the #1 online marketplace to find and hire voice talent.
We are looking to add a Data Analyst to our growing team to provide data-driven analysis that supports strategic decision making. This is a great opportunity to make a direct and significant impact on how Voices operates by providing and communicating valuable data insights!
- Mine existing data to facilitate both formalized analytic projects, and ad hoc inquiries for stakeholders across the organization
- Perform top-down analysis to identify the most attractive opportunities for the organization, identify viable intervention points to improve value creation/capture on the platform, and provide recommendations on core and departmental metrics to align the organization strategically
- Develop and maintain financial and/or data models including price sensitivity analysis, new product profitability and customer segmentation with advanced data visualization
- Collection, analysis and communication of internal and external information including industry, competitor, economic and other key data sources to support strategic decisions
- Support the development of business plans and profitability analysis; recommend and present solutions to senior management
- Work cross functionally across the organization to provide data analysis support as required
- Advanced analytic and problem-solving skills to understand, explain, and resolve complex business issues
- Advanced financial modelling and planning skills
- Experience with Salesforce is an asset
- Experience with analytic tools such as R and visualization tools such as Tableau would be beneficial
- Advanced presentation/interactive skills demonstrating the ability to convey complex conceptual information/ideas
- Some ability or experience with MySQL or query building would be beneficial
- Determined to problem solve and figure out “what works best”, and tenacious enough to do the work
- Knowledge of financial concepts such as P&L analysis, would be advantageous, but not necessary
- 2-5 years of relevant experience in an analytical role
- BSc or BA in business, math, statistics, analytics, finance or a related field
Equal Employment Opportunities
Voices.com values diversity. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, veteran status, medical condition or disability.
Voices.com is committed to providing accommodation for applicants with disabilities; please let us know if you require an accommodation during the recruitment process.
Interested candidates are encouraged to send their cover letter and résumé by completing the online application. By doing so, your resume is guaranteed to be reviewed. Please include a link to your portfolio with your resume and cover letter when applying.
Voices.com thanks all candidates in advance.