Senior Talent Acquisition Partner (Internal Growth)
At Terminal, we build skilled remote engineering teams for the top companies in tech. More than just recruiting, Terminal takes care of everything remote teams need to thrive – from little things like managing office logistics to big things like benefits, legal, and community. We identify emerging tech hubs around the globe, and connect the top engineers with the most compelling companies. We exist because we just don't believe that geographical barriers should get in the way of putting the best people at the best companies and helping them thrive. Backed by top venture firms, Terminal is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices in Kitchener-Waterloo, Montreal, Vancouver, Toronto, Guadalajara, and rapidly expanding into new geographies.
As an Internal Recruiter at Terminal, you will help us find the highest quality candidates for our teams across all business units within Terminal. You’ll create an exceptional candidate experience throughout every stage of the interview process. You will be part of our foundational recruiting team, growing our internal team and helping to design the process that allows us to scale.
What You'll Do:
- Full-cycle recruitment of positions across multiple levels of seniority, multiple business units, and multiple locations.
- Collaborate with executives, hiring managers and existing teams to deeply understand hiring needs.
- Clearly articulate the value proposition of Terminal to candidates at all levels.
- Drive the recruitment process, including process improvements, and be a talent advisor internally to Terminal team members.
- Create and own a positive candidate experience, regardless of outcome for the candidate.
- Proactively provide candidates and hiring managers with the right information to help them make the best decisions.
- Leverage analytical skills, data, and tools to guide planning, shift strategy, and execute against key business objectives.
- Embody, as an ambassador, the values, mission, and story of Terminal.
What You Bring:
- Minimum 5+ years experience in recruiting, ideally at an early stage, high growth company or fast paced and high quality agency.
- Proven track record for assessing talent beyond matching keywords on a resume.
- Ability to hire at the Director and Executive level all the way through entry-level individual contributors.
- Proven experience in managing a pipeline with a variety of roles.
- Experience as a full cycle recruiter who isn’t afraid of sourcing.
- Understanding of the balance between urgency and thoughtfulness.
- A clear bias for action and results.
What You Have:
- Collaborative mindset - at Terminal we solve problems together and collaborate to get the best outcomes for our candidates and clients.
- Integrity - you are honest and trustworthy and invested in our mission to both help build exceptional teams and provide opportunities to high quality candidates.
- Resourcefulness - you adapt to changing priorities and are proactive in identifying, defining, and solving problems.
- Passion for building teams, growing careers, and inspiring people to do the best work of their lives in a growing, venture-backed company.
- Exceptional communications skills: written and verbal.
What You'll Get:
- An early role at a fast growing company that is changing the future of work, talent, and growing companies.
- Exposure to early stage companies; you will build the team for a company that is empowering startups across the tech ecosystem.
- Opportunity to partner with high level leaders, including our founders and VPs, building out their teams, advising them on recruiting processes, and shaping the growth of Terminal.
- New, exciting recruiting experience. We’ll make sure you see a lot of growth in your skill set and that you’re continually challenged and mentored.
- Competitive compensation, benefits, equity, and salary.
- A tight-knit team, a beautiful workspace, and the responsibility and freedom to improve on the processes that exist.
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
Terminal is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.
We thank all applicants for their interest.