Senior Full Stack Engineer - AspireIQ
AspireIQ is the leading content generation platform for brands.
We solve the massive problem that faces every business today: how do you create enough content to keep up with every marketing channel? AspireIQ enables brands to generate image and video content at scale with photographers, influencers, and creators and then analyze each piece of content across paid, owned and earned media.
We 4x'd our revenue in 2017 with 200+ leading brand clients like Chanel, Dyson and HelloFresh and looking for great people to join our team!
We're looking for talented engineers that can meet our high technical bar, want to take significant ownership of parts of the platform, and are a great fit for our open, driven, and collaborative team culture. Join our small but growing engineering team by making a significant impact as we tackle challenging problems and innovate for great brands and talented content creators across the world!
What You’ll Do - Function
- Developing major application features for the platform
- Building MVP experiments for new product ideas
- Optimizing performance and user experience across the application
- Developing data pipeline and analysis systems
- Working with designers and other team members to understand our users and improve the product
- Implementing standards and practices to improve and maintain code quality
- Shipping code every day!
What You Bring - Experience
- 5+ years experience
- A smart and driven developer that is motivated to build a great product
- Great communication skills and a desire to collaborate with the team
- Deep experience with building web applications
- An interest in taking on more responsibility and ownership over time
- Technical degree (though brilliant dropouts are welcome!)
- Attention to detail and a good general sense of design
- Understanding and use of design patterns
- Solving complex and challenging hurdles
- Have experience with Python, AngularJS, Google App Engine, React, or Django
- Can contribute towards UI/UX and product design
- Have knowledge regarding enterprise software, marketing and advertising tech, e-commerce products, or photo and video content creation
At Terminal, we identify emerging tech hubs around the globe, and connect the top engineers with the most compelling companies. We provide complete operations and services to give companies all the benefits of a new office without any of the hassle.
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. Terminal is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.
We thank all applicants for their interest.