Project Coordinator, Client Results
- Quarry Integrated Communications
- St. Jacobs
- Job Function
- Job Type
- Full time
Are you an energetic, creative problem solver who is super organized and pays attention to every detail? Are you a savvy digital marketer? Are you interested in building your marketing project management career at an innovative and integrated marketing firm? Do you enjoy being challenged and working in a fast-paced environment? Do friendly co-workers and a beautiful office space sound like awesome perks? If so, Quarry Integrated Communications might be the place for you!
Quarry is looking for a Project Coordinator to join our Client Results team. The ideal candidate pays special attention to the finer details, understands the meaning of teamwork, can juggle multiple tasks and can consistently deliver positive results for our clients.
What you’ll be doing:
- You will be responsible for the planning, scheduling and implementation of a wide range of marketing initiatives.
- You will ensure each project is running smoothly by anticipating and effectively dealing with project issues and roadblocks.
- You will assist with preparing estimates, project documentation, schedules and status reports, along with various project management/administrative duties.
- You will effectively communicate with both internal and external teams in a professional and friendly manner, as well as clearly and consistently communicate goals, responsibilities, performance expectations and feedback.
What we are seeking:
- 1–3 years of related work experience and a post-secondary education in Business, Marketing or Communications (or equivalent).
- Understanding of digital marketing principles, technology and metrics.
- Demonstrated experience managing multiple projects involving cross-functional teams within budgetary and schedule constraints.
- Demonstrated experience managing multiple third-party vendors and internal and external clients.
- Knowledge of Project Management principles, methods, strategies and techniques.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Someone who loves being part of an energetic, enthusiastic team, but also isn’t afraid to forge ahead independently, when required.
Quarry is the single agency to drive real growth for brands with complex buying journeys. Our 90+ team of modern marketing strategists, creatives and technologists do this for some of North America’s most respected brands.
Quarry is committed to providing a work environment that is inclusive and free of employment barriers and discrimination. Accommodations will be made for qualified applicants with a disability throughout our recruitment process. Should you require accommodation thought the application, interview or selection stages, please contact Shelley Facey, Director People.
Interested applicants, please send your résumé and cover letter to Shelley Facey, Director People at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know why you think you could be the perfect fit for this role.
While we appreciate the time you took to apply for this position, due to the volume of resumes received, only those candidates chosen for an interview will be contacted. No agencies, please.