Are you a highly skilled full stack developer looking to multiply your contributions? Do you dream of not only programming beautifully crafted code but also mentoring others to do the same? Is learning from and teaching others part of your DNA?
Athena Software is a leading global provider of SaaS Case Management and Customer Information solutions for health and social service organizations in 15 countries around the world. We are a passionate, customer-centric scale-up based in Waterloo, ON. Our products provide unique, flexible and comprehensive solutions for social service agencies.
We are looking for an experienced Sr Software Developer who wants to make a difference. We want someone who excels working as part of at team to achieve a common goal. You would be responsible for providing technical leadership and mentorship to your colleagues as you work together to deliver on Athena's mission.
What are we looking for?
- 8+ years of increasing experience in related software development, project management and architectural design.
- Experience mentoring others in growing their skills
- An attitude of continuous learning
- A desire to take on projects of any size, both big and small
- Aptitude for critical thinking
- Experience working with code version tools (eg Git, Github, GitLab, Mercurial or SVN)
- Advanced skill in SQL and Java (all of our products use these as a base)
If you have other skills, both soft and technical, we'd like to hear about those too. Have you worked with servers? Have you taken some leadership development courses? Do you have training as a scrum master or project manager? Have you worked with continuous integration tools?
Tell us a bit about yourself and what interests you about this position. Your cover letter and resume can be submitted to the link provided.
Athena Software provides employment accommodation during the recruitment process. Should you require any accommodation, please indicate this on your application and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs. For any questions, suggestions or required documents regarding accessibility in a different format, please contact us at 866.806.6014 x312 and/or human.resources [AT] athenasoftware.net.