Marketing Data Specialist
Are you excited by the story that data tells? Have you created actionable marketing reports that influence campaign direction and future investment?
Do you see the ability to merge contact/prospect lists, which require advanced and sometimes unclear data matching, duplicate purging, scoring/classification and filtering as a challenge you’d be ready, willing and able to take on?
If you have a high degree of accuracy, validation skills and experience in data visualization, you may be the marketing data superhero we need to join our Marketing Performance Measurement team.
What you’ll be doing:
- Use data manipulation tools to integrate campaign performance data from multiple channels
- Develop customized dashboards to track and optimize campaign performance
- Query, clean and integrate disparate data-sets to support Account Base Marketing contact lists
- Oversight of campaign-tracking tagging process on client –by-client basis
- Support A/B testing setup (using web A/B/n testing tools)
What we are looking for:
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience supporting marketing performance measurement
- Understanding of online marketing, digital media, web metrics, and campaign reporting.
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics
- Experience with Data visualization (e.g. Tableau, Google Data Studio)
- Understanding of CRM systems (Salesforce in particular), Marketing Automation tools
- Prior experience in data integration, manipulation/cleaning, analysis and reporting
- Experience with ETL data integration tools and technologies (e.g. Alteryx) an asset
- Google Tag Manager experience also an asset
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, a high attention to detail as well as excellent communication skills, written and spoken
- Post-secondary education related to the position requirements (e.g. business program with strong quantitative focus, data management / development)
Quarry is the buyer experience agency for savvy marketers who want to transform their brands. Our clients span a broad range of industries and audiences, with one element in common: all market highly engineered goods and services across a complex buying journey.
Quarry is committed to providing a work environment that is inclusive and free of employment barriers and discrimination. Accommodations will be made for qualified applicants with a disability throughout the recruitment process. Should you require accommodation through the application, interview or selection stages, please contact Shelley Facey, Director People.
Interested applicants, please send an email to Shelley Facey (email@example.com) with your résumé and cover letter to let us know why you’re the perfect fit for this role.
While we appreciate the time you took to apply, due to the volume of resumes received only applicants who are selected for an interview will be contacted. No agencies, please.