Sera4 protects critical infrastructure in remote places around the globe. We have created a keyless
platform for physical access control that is both easy to use and highly secure. We operate across four
continents, our technology is patented and we are just getting started!
As we continue to scale our team, we are actively looking for the brightest and most passionate
professionals to join us on our journey upward.
At Sera4, shared results matter more than individual glory. We embrace the challenges in finding practical
solutions to really tough problems. We trust our employees to use their common sense and remain as
policy-light as possible. Most of all, we have fun, remembering to enjoy the journey as much as the
destination. Our mission is to create the absolute best employee experience, every day!
Lead Mobile Developer
We are changing the world of access control by providing what others cannot - a better user experience,
patented technology to digitize access control and operational data to better capture real-time activity.
What you’ll do:
● Develop key features and enhancements within a single unified product roadmap and work to
ensure deliverables happen on time and per requirements.
● Lead and contribute to both our Android and iOS platforms
● Increase development and release velocity and move organization to a weekly release cadence.
● Respond to user experience feedback and make necessary changes and iterative improvements
● Work closely with adjacent teams and lead efforts on product growth and next generation product
Who you are:
● BA/BSc degree or higher in Computer Science, Engineering, or related fields.
● Proven experience in complex, cross-organizational technology portfolios, programs, and projects
is critical, preferably in an Agile environment.
● Hands-on experience with building software applications
● Previous experience with systems architecture and distributed systems a bonus.
● Outstanding communication, analytical and problem-solving skills.
● Highly developed analytical, strategic-thinking, problem-solving, and organizational skills as well
as the ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities, assignments, and roles.
At Sera4 we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We hire the best talent regardless of gender, nationality, origin, disability or race. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please don’t hesitate to let us know.