Our Mission is to impact people’s lives by uncovering the truth and empowering others to make a difference. We do this by equipping examiners and investigators with the best digital forensics tools available, so they can accomplish their mission: Fighting crime. Protecting company assets. Guarding national security.
Who are we?
We build software that automates the recovery of digital forensic evidence, helping thousands of forensics professionals around the world find, analyze, and report on the digital evidence from computers, smartphones, IoT devices and the cloud.
Our flagship software, Magnet AXIOM, has revolutionized the work of digital forensics investigators in law enforcement and government agencies, and has been essential in use cases involving child exploitation, murder, terrorism, and more.
How we work:
We are a dynamic team who are passionate about the work we do. We are motivated because our work makes a difference and there is a shared sense of purpose in our culture.
We work in cross functional teams to regularly experiment, iterate, and deliver on new goals, pushing the boundaries in everything we do to bring elite digital forensics tools to law enforcement, government agencies, and corporations.
What we are looking for:
Are you a Technical Project Manager who loves to support teams through sprint cycles and thrives in a dynamic agile environment? Do you take pride in your ability to execute complex projects within the designed scope, quality and scheduled timeframe?
If yes, you might be our candidate!
- ScrumMaster for one or more research and development teams
- Ensure all team members are working on the right priority tasks and tickets
- Use agile metrics to steer sprints to successful completion
- Remove and facilitate clearing of team impediments
- Report on project health for all active projects through the full SDLC (conception through to post release support)
- Chair all project related meetings detailing the action items, owners, and due dates
- Produce and communicate project health documentation to all project partners
- Identify and facilitate opportunities to improve team’s effectiveness
- Communicate and track deliverables with external dependencies and/or customers
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Management Engineering, technical business-related program, or equivalent experience
- 3+ years’ project management experience and experience with multiple concurrent projects of growing complexity
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Experience with project management in continuous integration or Agile environment
- Statistical, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of project planning techniques and automated project planning tools
- Deep understanding of software development and test methodologies
- Excellent decision-making skills, relational skills, and leadership qualities
- Possess the ability to learn new technology quickly
- ScrumMaster certification is an asset
We want to hear from you…. Email us today at firstname.lastname@example.org
Magnet Forensics Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. It is Magnet Forensics policy to recruit and select applicants for employment solely on the basis of their qualifications, with emphasis on selecting the best-qualified person for the job. Magnet Forensics does not discriminate against applicants based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, or disability or any other status or condition protected by applicable law.
Magnet Forensics encourages applications from all qualified candidates. Magnet Forensics has a great record of accommodating persons with disabilities. Contact our AODA contact at email@example.com or 519-342-0195, if you need accommodation at any stage of the application process or want more information on our accommodation policies.