The telecom industry has far too long been dominated by the big, the bureaucratic and the unimaginative. Now is the time for someone to take this industry on with something better.
We are a software company in a carrier world – changing the industry by providing what others cannot - a better user experience, better customer service, continual innovation, and most importantly – transparent pricing.
We are looking for a VP of Product to join our team and help us in our mission to create the most exceptional phone service that changes the way people communicate.
Reporting to the CEO, you will play a pivotal role on our senior leadership team, responsible for Product. You will work cross functionally to create, drive and execute our product strategy. You will be empowered to develop and execute our product management function and you will be accountable for mentoring and coaching a small team.
What You Will Do:
- Lead the strategic product and technology vision for our freemium and wireless products
- Manage and grow a team of product managers while providing development, mentorship, and excitement to exceed team and company goals
- Develop and execute a customer-focused product roadmap utilizing close collaboration with senior leadership, Business Operations, Data Science, Analytics, Design and Engineering
- Manage the product life-cycle from strategic planning to tactical product management activities with an ability to align across all levels of an organization
- Collect and analyze data on customer preferences and needs to identify potential markets and factors affecting product demand. Conducts market research that will assist in driving feature prioritization
- 10 + years in product management in a leadership role
- Strong communication, presentation, and client management skills across a diverse group of stakeholders
- Experience partnering with Business Operations, Finance, Engineering and Senior Leadership to manage impact to profitability and other business metrics
- Demonstrated experience managing and growing a team of product managers while providing development, mentorship, and excitement to exceed team and department goals
- Demonstrated ability to develop strong roadmaps and strategic plans as well as to provide execution details through product specifications
- Superior data and analytical skills including the ability to define and decompose relevant metrics
- Impactful work
- Competitive total compensation package
- Catered breakfast & lunch
- Professional development
- Onsite personal trainer, massage therapist, and Yoga instructor!
TextNow is committed to fostering a welcoming, accessible, respectful and inclusive environment ensuring equal access and participation for people with disabilities. We are committed to treating people with disabilities in a way that allows them to maintain their dignity and independence.
We believe in integration, and we are committed to meeting the needs of people with disabilities in a timely manner and creating a barrier-free environment. We will do so by removing and preventing barriers to accessibility and by meeting our accessibility requirements under Ontario’s accessibility laws. Please let us know if you have an accessibility need at firstname.lastname@example.org