Senior Software Engineer - NepFin
Launched in early 2017, NepFin is a next-generation financial services company that is bringing technology-enabled services to the $1.4 trillion middle market commercial lending sector. With our team's experience in technology, traditional leveraged finance and online lending, we are poised to transform the way that middle market borrowers access debt financing, removing costly inefficiencies through our state of the art, user-friendly, data-enabled platform. We’re looking to grow our early team with hardworking and talented people who are equal parts thinkers and doers and want to have a considerable impact on a rapidly-growing business.
We are looking for a Senior Software engineer to build and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality. Come join our all-star team of engineers to shape the future of NepFin and commercial lending as a whole.
What You’ll Do - Function
- Spearhead the development of the first digitally-native online commercial lending platform
- Contribute to the end-to-end software development process from ideation to production
- Maintain high code quality and advocate for best practices across the engineering team
- Mentor other engineers and play a vital role in hiring to build a world-class engineering team
- Demonstrate leadership skills working across organizational boundaries
What You Bring - Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related technical fields
- Experiences developing a multi-tenant SaaS application in AWS highly desired
- Startup experience or experience working in small teams strongly desired
What You Have - Skill
- Natural product intuition and an eye for elegant engineering solutions
- Proven ability balancing engineering scalability and practicality to ship on time
At Terminal, we identify emerging tech hubs around the globe, and connect the top engineers with the most compelling companies. We provide complete operations and services to give companies all the benefits of a new office without any of the hassle.
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. Terminal is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.
We thank all applicants for their interest.