TextNow is looking for a Senior Technical Recruiter to join our team in Waterloo, ON. You will be part of a driven team sourcing world-class talent for TextNow. Our teams are small, and you’ll have the opportunity to influence hiring decisions across TextNow, while playing a key role in our growth! If you have a focused eye for talent and love connecting people with amazing opportunities, we’d love to hear from you.
Join us to make a BIG impact as part of the disrupting force that's changing telecommunications forever.
What You’ll Do:
- Build and manage candidate pipelines and talent pools for our most critical roles
- Define and execute targeted sourcing campaigns to engage passive candidates
- Collaborate with hiring leaders to build talent strategies and pipelines for each opportunity
- Expertly manage the complete life cycle of recruiting for your positions (source, pre-qualify, interview, extend/negotiate offers)
- Learn and immerse yourself in our culture to be a champion of TextNow to candidates and our external community
- Create and own a flawlessly positive candidate experience
- Support projects as needed and be willing to do whatever it takes at a moment’s notice to capitalize on an opportunity; the market moves quickly and so should you
- 5+ years technical recruiting experience
- Ability to qualify a candidate, understand what each candidate brings to the table and also what drives the candidate’s interest in TextNow and our opportunities
- Skilled at partnering with and driving hiring teams to build effective sourcing, assessment, and closing approaches
- Strong sourcing skills with a track record of implementing innovative and effective strategies for sourcing passive candidates and building a diverse pipeline
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent representative of the company - professional, articulate, knowledgeable and intelligent
- Ability to drive the recruiting process and provide responsive follow-up to both candidates and hiring teams
- A fun and collaborative teammate who pitches in wherever necessary
- Attention to detail with exceptional analytical and process management skills
Feel like you can’t tick all the boxes above? If you have some of the skills and experience that we’re looking for and are willing to use your talent to learn the rest, we encourage you to apply!
- Impactful work
- TextNow-powered smartphone
- Competitive total compensation package
- Catered breakfast & lunch
- Professional development
- Onsite personal trainer, massage therapist, and Yoga instructor!
TextNow is committed to fostering a welcoming, accessible, respectful and inclusive environment ensuring equal access and participation for people with disabilities. We are committed to treating people with disabilities in a way that allows them to maintain their dignity and independence.
We believe in integration, and we are committed to meeting the needs of people with disabilities in a timely manner and creating a barrier-free environment. We will do so by removing and preventing barriers to accessibility and by meeting our accessibility requirements under Ontario’s accessibility laws. Please let us know if you have an accessibility need at firstname.lastname@example.org