Technical Product Manager
As Technical Product Manager you will build products from existing ideas, and help develop new ideas based on contact and interaction with customers, prospects and industry leaders. You must possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy; a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality. You must enjoy spending time in the market to understand their problems and find innovative solutions for the broader market.
Additionally, as Technical Product Manager you will provide tactical support to the sales team by helping with customer meetings, presentations, and product demonstrations.
Reporting to the Senior Technical Product Manager, the successful candidate will work closely with Marketing, Sales and Development and will be the liaison between the customers and engineering.
If You Enjoy:
- Learning from the best. Our leaders support us, develop us and help us become our best. Our open door and transparent culture nurtures everyone to build their career and develop their skills.
- Working in a modern workplace. We are fast-paced, constantly evolving, and flexible to change. We love our work, but we also love our lives outside of work and Axonify supports this balance.
- Collaborating. We believe our ideas are better together and we encourage trust, respect and authenticity to support each other. The Axoni-fam collectively celebrates successes and learns from each other to be even better.
- Being Bold. If you like to challenge convention and be tenacious in the face of uncertainty, Axonify is the place to balance never giving up but respecting when to let go.
- Getting It Done. We work hard through perseverance and taking ownership, but because of our phenomenal positive attitude, we ALWAYS have fun along the way.
You’ll Be Successful At:
- Contributing to product definition and prioritization.
- Managing product releases, release schedules and activities.
- Defining and communicate go-to-market strategy and messaging to marketing and sales.
- Assessing competition by comparing the company's product to competitors' products.
- Contributing to product direction and vision.
- Analyzing potential partnerships for the product.
- Providing consultation to clients and potential clients in order to understand an assess product needs and provide product solutions available from the organization.
- Providing pre-sales education and assistance to potential customers regarding products and services offered and their ability to satisfy organizational needs.
- Developing and deliver comprehensive product presentations.
- Providing answers to technical questions in a Request for Information or a Request for Proposal process.
- Working in collaboration with Customer Success, liaise with established clients to provide information on advanced, improved and/or modified products and their applications.
- Providing coaching and professional development to the sales team to enhance their product knowledge, technical acumen, and technical sales skills.
- Constantly evaluating product effectiveness and define needed improvements.
- Conducting market research on new product viability.
- Working with Customer Advisory Board and manage Early Adopter Programs for new product.
- And of course, there will be other duties that support the Axoni-fam and to further build your skills.
Because You Bring:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 3+ years of product management experience in a cloud-based technology environment.
- Knowledgeable in technology.
- Worked in an Agile development environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, listening and negotiation skills.
- Practical sales engineering experience a plus.
- Computer Science or Engineering degree or work experience a plus.
- Ability to articulate complex technical information to clients.
- Demonstrated presentation skills.
- Self-motivated, strong analytical skills and detail oriented.
- Goal oriented, with proven history of meeting or exceeding goals.
- Possess valid passport and ability to travel.
Who We Are:
We believe that a great attitude leads to great results, and are looking for people who are bold, tenacious, like to have fun and get it done. We’ve been recognized as a Great Place to Work and we’re proud of the numerous awards won for workplace culture and technology innovation. Our microlearning platform is trusted by global leaders to make sure their frontline employees remember to do the things that matter most to the business. It delivers focused, bite-sized bursts of information in the way humans learn best, wrapped in an adaptive, engaging experience that fits right into the workflow.
How to Apply:
Are you ready to start your career with us? Apply today so we can connect with you to learn more.