At Alert Labs, we are passionate about saving natural resources, protecting our customers’ properties, and improving the operational efficiencies of cities, school boards, restaurants, and insurance companies.
We are passionate about what we do and are driven to create and promote great solutions. We value results, not hours worked. We offer a flexible work schedule that allows you to maintain a healthy work/life balance without sacrificing your personal life or delivering ordinary results. We believe that innovation comes from every member of the team and that the best design combines technical skills with creativity to achieve great results.
We sell products across North America, to channel partners in the HVAC, Insurance, and Property Management spaces.
The primary function of this role is to create and maintain sales tools, materials, and processes that support the sales team and sales growth. Reporting to the CEO, the position requires design, deployment, maintenance of, and analytics tracking of sales and operations tools.
What Will You Do?
- Own the end-to-end channel sales process for Alert Labs, including Salesforce tools and integrations
- Identify bottlenecks in the process and finding ways to speed up sales cycles
- Responsible for creation and maintenance of sales process documentation, content, automation tools, etc
- Assisting with on-boarding and training new sales team members
- Weekly and monthly reporting on key stats and KPIs
- Refine customer segmentation, processes, and strategies in order to help grow sales, and increase renewals
- Create, support, and track SPIFF programs
- Review, modify, and maintain partner contracts
- Support sales by enabling the team to simplify their process and work smarter
What Skills Do You Need?
- Naturally analytical
- Collaborative personality
- Familiar with other technologies typically employed in an automated sales tech stack (engagement tools, lead gen tools, mobile tools, call and sales activity logging, productivity and scheduling tools, pipeline analytics and data visualization, and general tools for electronics onboarding and training)
- Advanced Excel skills as well as a strong Salesforce understanding
- Bachelors degree in technical or business related fields
- 3+ years in sales operations or channel sales
- Experience in managing a sales operations team