This position will be responsible for the development of our eCommerce strategy and programs on the retailer sites and establish Dare Foods Limited as the preferred vendor partner across our ecommerce and Omni customers.
- Deliver online sales targets at retailers by:
- Working with brand/R&D/Supply chain partners to deliver eFit-For-Use products for our customers
- Ensure that our omni channel partner’s ‘Digital Shelf’ is optimized to improve conversion with the intent to increase sales with a key focus on SEO (search engine optimisation).
- Optimize all omni channel product pages with content, images, titles, keywords and descriptions to produce best in class product presentation whilst allowing our product to be optimized for site search algorithms.
- Working with our brand partners to improve content we are delivering to be used on the retailer sites.
- Utilize insights where available to harvest e-commerce partner sites to produce metrics and optimize all aspects of the conversion funnel
- Closely work with Marketing & Trade Marketing team to develop, manage & execute e-commerce Sales and Marketing programs
- Improve our search results, content, assortment, pricing and promotion and ratings and reviews on retailer sites.
- deliver winning online Joint Business Plans with our customers
- Raise the Digital IQ and capability of the sales team and internal cross-functional partners
- Own all eCommerce customer relationships including but not limited to Walmart, Amazon, Loblaw, Sobeys, Metro etc
The successful applicant for this opportunity will have excellent collaboration, communication, organizational awareness, and strategic influencing skills. You have previous experience working in the eCommerce business coupled with proficiency in MS Office, AC Nielsen and working knowledge of SAP and Cognos and complemented with university business degree in Business Administration or related discipline. Previous experience as a Category Captain or Category Validator would be an assett
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package.
If you are interested in being considered for this opportunity, please apply in writing by July 15, 2019 quoting the appropriate position title to: email@example.com (.txt, .doc or .pdf formats)