We are looking for an Account Executive to join our growing Sales team, serving our mid-market ISP and smart-home customers. In this role, you’ll be responsible for driving sales opportunities through all stages of the sales cycle -- from initial qualification through closing. You will forge a connection with warm leads to understand their needs and challenges in detail, identify how RouteThis can help achieve their goals, and clearly articulate the value proposition to inspire their confidence. You will work closely with the VP Sales, CEO and Product team to drive deals forward while bringing back valuable market intelligence to help our team continuously improve the solutions and sales process. You will be a critical part of our growth through achieving and exceeding quarterly sales objectives.
If you’re hungry, intelligent, and goal-oriented, we’d love to hear from you!
What you’ll do:
- Review and qualify sales leads
- Engage with key stakeholders across all levels of prospective customers (users to executives) to understand their buying processes and achieve buy-in through established rapport, trust, and credibility
- Articulate and present the RouteThis vision and value proposition across a range of audiences through discovery calls, and product presentations
- Work in partnership with marketing and product teams to develop targeted sales collateral, fine-tune or upgrade the sales process and continuously improve the buyer’s journey
- Manage your funnel toward achieving your quarterly sales objectives, continually assessing and reassessing where we are in the customer’s buying cycle, what are the milestones to get to the end goal and what we need to do to get there.
What you’ll need:
- 3+ years of work experience in B2B sales with a proven record of sales success
- Understanding or working knowledge of SaaS business model and concepts
- Proficiency with Hubspot and/or other CRM and sales enablement tools
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal skills
- Perseverance and determination to succeed
- A lifelong learning and growth mindset
Bonus points for:
- Prior experience in a B2B SaaS environment
- Relevant postsecondary education (marketing, business, communications)
Who we are:
RouteThis is a young, fast-growing tech company that is changing the way ISPs and Smart Home companies handle technical support around the world. Instead of dealing with frustrating, long support calls where agents are unable to accurately identify issues, the RouteThis platform gives technical support teams the answers they need to immediately identify and resolve customers’ issues -- or help customer to solve it themselves before even needing to call.
Our headquarters are in Kitchener-Waterloo and our customers are all over the globe.
If you want to work on the next generation of network diagnostics that provides a disruptive new approach for tech support teams, you should be working at RouteThis!
- Growth: As a rapidly growing startup, we’re constantly facing new challenges and prefer to promote from within. By working with us, you can jumpstart and shape your career.
- Team: At RouteThis you’ll be working on a highly-motivated team full of the best talent you can find. We’re carefully selective on who we hire as we’re a close team.
- Fun: Monthly team social events, delicious pour over coffee and espresso in the office, or just grabbing a drink at a nearby coffee shop with a coworker. We never forget that work should also be fun.
- Perks & Benefits: We cater lunch every Friday and offer snacks in the office on top of competitive salaries and a generous benefits package.
- Location: Located in downtown Kitchener, near a bus stop and the future home of the LRT and transit hub, RouteThis has a prime location if you want to live downtown.
Please note: We thank all applicants for your interest in RouteThis. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Agency calls will not be accepted.
RouteThis is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law. Please let us know if you require an accommodation due to a disability and we will work with you to address your needs.