We are looking for a Demand Generation Director to join our marketing team. Working closely with marketing, sales, and the CEO, you will be responsible for shaping our inbound marketing strategy and the entire digital customer experience (outside of product). You will design and own our lead generation campaigns to drive leads to our sales team, collaborate with and act as a pillar of support for our sales and marketing teams, and play a pivotal role in nurturing our company’s growth and impact on the $15 billion customer tech support industry.
- Build and deliver creative, impactful, and measurable campaigns that will drive qualified digital leads and customer engagement
- Research, build, and implement rigorous A/B testing plans that enhance existing acquisition channels and customer engagement programs, and create new avenues for inbound growth and customer engagement
- Track and analyze key performance metrics for all managed campaigns and marketing OKRs
- Work in partnership with sales and product teams to develop targeted sales collateral, fine-tune or upgrade the sales process and continuously improve the buyer’s journey
- Create digital content that will fuel our content marketing and lead generation plans
- Act as a mentor and collaborator to a team of highly ambitious marketing professionals
- Manage, maintain, and optimize the corporate website with the marketing team
What you need:
- 8+ years of work experience in digital marketing with a clear record of success
- Deep understanding of the entire buyer journey, and how marketing generates more qualified leads
- Proven ability to lead and collaborate with diverse, high-performing teams
- Proficiency with Hubspot and/or other marketing automation or CRM systems
- Solid project management and organizational skills
Bonus points for:
- Prior experience working at a tech support centre, or Internet Service Provider
- Prior experience in a B2B SaaS environment
- Knowledge of the B2B purchase process, or technology sales cycle
- Postsecondary degree in a technical or marketing field or equivalent experience
- Team management experience
Don’t have everything we’re looking for? Don’t sweat it! If you believe you’re a fit for the role, we want to hear from you.
Who we are:
RouteThis is a funded startup in downtown Kitchener that’s changing the way companies handle support around the world. Instead of dealing with frustrating hour-long support calls or email chains that last for weeks, RouteThis has built a platform that gives technical support teams the answers they need to immediately fix customers’ issues or help customers to solve the problems themselves before even needing to call that 1-800 number on the back of the box. If you want to be working on the next generation of support diagnostics that takes the support paradigm and flips it on its head, you should be working at RouteThis!
- Growth: As a rapidly growing startup, we’re constantly facing new challenges and prefer to promote from within. By working with us, you can jumpstart and shape your career.
- Team: At RouteThis you’ll be working on a highly-motivated team full of the best talent you can find. We’re carefully selective on who we hire as we’re a close team.
- Fun: Monthly team social events, delicious pour over coffee and espresso in the office, or just grabbing a drink at a nearby coffee shop with a coworker. We never forget that work should also be fun.
- Perks & Benefits: We cater lunch every Friday and offer snacks in the office on top of competitive salaries and a generous benefits package.
- Location: Located in downtown Kitchener, near a bus stop and the future home of the LRT and transit hub, RouteThis has a prime location if you want to live downtown.
Please note: We thank all applicants for your interest in RouteThis. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Agency calls will not be accepted.
RouteThis is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law. Please let us know if you require an accommodation due to a disability and we will work with you to address your needs.