Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Specialist
Scribendi.com seeks a Search Engine Marketing Specialist to join our marketing team. We are looking for an analytical and results-driven individual to join our young marketing team and lead paid search marketing activities.
The ideal candidate will have specific experience and success in managing online paid search campaigns for ecommerce companies. They will be intimately familiar with the most popular search platforms, such as Google, Bing, Yahoo, Baidu, Yandex, Naver, and others. They will have demonstrated the ability to work autonomously and deliver results.
If you are obsessed with conversion rates and double-digit growth and believe that everything should be measured, this job is for you.
What you will do:
- Develop, execute, and manage the company's SEM strategy, working directly with the CEO and the content marketing team
- Analyze data, identify trends, and develop insights to achieve maximum ROAS in paid search campaigns
- Monitor and analyze cross-channel conversion data to optimize the media mix and identify new growth opportunities
- Manage campaign expenses, stay on budget, and estimate monthly costs, forecast revenue, and reconcile discrepancies
- Perform ongoing paid keyword discovery, expansion, and optimization and research and analyze competitor advertising links
- Work closely with other departments to identify high-value customer segments, tailor online marketing content, and optimize landing pages for paid search engine marketing campaigns
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 4+ years of marketing experience or experience in a quantitative, test-driven field
- 3+ years of hands-on SEM/PPC experience and proven success managing large-scale ecommerce campaigns
- AdWords certification
- Proven record managing a monthly SEM budget of $30k+, focused on customer acquisition/ROAS
- Expertise and understanding of critical SEO and PPC tools and platforms (e.g., Google AdWords and Google Analytics)
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in search engine marketing
- Strong analytical background with extensive experience in synthesizing data into actionable results in a direct-to-consumer ecommerce environment
- Web developer skills is a plus
- Reading and writing Chinese is a major plus
- Three days per week, on-site or remote, with one day/week onsite
Please apply with a resume and cover letter detailing your experience in relation to the above-stated job requirements as well as your salary expectations.