Copy of Copy of Hardware Developer - Connected Mobility Solutions
Who We Are:
At Molex we’re committed to improving people’s lives and making the world a better place. Connected Mobility Solutions (CMS), a business unit of Molex LLC, develops innovative products and manufacturing processes around automotive in-vehicle networking, infotainment and lighting segments.
At Molex, we are constantly striving to improve and grow both personally and professionally. We put our customer first, and demand only the best. Come join our journey.
Who We Are Looking For:
Molex CMS product team is seeking an electrical engineer to join the product development group for our newest and fast-growing segment. We are looking for those that share our passion for solution development and delivery. Our team utilizes state-of-the-art technologies to design reliable, cost-effective electronics solutions to meet the needs of our automotive customers. The ideal candidate is someone with strong analog and digital electronics experience to design, implement and validate complex electronics solutions.
You will be responsible for end to end electrical solutions, from customer requirements to architecture, design, analysis, implementation, test, issue resolution and validation, manufacturing support, and field support. You will develop the most cost-effective products that meet all customer performance requirements.
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Master’s Degree Preferred.
- 5+ years in designing electronic solutions, digital solutions, preferably for ethernet switch and/or gateway applications
What You Will Bring:
- Experience with multi-gigabit high speed HW designs including designs for Ethernet switches, utilizing microcontrollers, medium to high end CPUs and interfaces such as DDR4, PCIe, and 10G/25G/100G Ethernet.
- Experience with multi-rail power supply design, hands on measurement and board bring-ups.
- Experience with schematic capture and layout techniques using Altium Designer or similar e-cad tools
- Experience with design for EMC compliance and related EMI issue resolution
- Strong background of design support tools, including simulation, WCCA (worst case circuit analysis), DFMEA, design reviews,
- Strong communication and collaboration skills to work with our engineering team, expanded cross functional teams, global manufacturing facilities, and global automotive customers.
What We Offer:
- Collaborative culture that thrives on innovation and new ideas
- Rewards and recognition for great achievements
- Growth opportunities for career development
- Flexible work arrangements to help balance life and work
Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an equal opportunity employer. If you require accommodation or assistance at any time during the application or selection processes, please submit a request by following the directions located at the bottom of the molexcareers.com webpage.