Contractor Based Position
- 16-20 hours a week, on average (some weeks more, some weeks less).
- Knowledge of MS Office and SAP an asset
- Start date: early-mid June
- Potential to move the role to PT/FT position from April 1, 2018 depending on volume of work and further evolving of the role
Main Job Tasks:
Financial Statements Recording/Reporting /Distribution.
- Recording purchase requisitions/ estimates on financial statements to facilitate accurate forecasting.
- Create new files for financial statements monthly.
- Prepare financial statements monthly by recording actuals from SAP to excel statements. Move differences from actual to future spend forecast as appropriate to always maintain a total year actual/forecast spend.
- Distribute financial statements to directors and project details to program managers as appropriate.
- Hold review meetings with directors and program managers to update forecast portions of the financial statements. Larger programs should be reviewed at least bi monthly and Cost Center directors at least quarterly to facilitate the generation of forecasts for submission .
- Submit accrual advice to the corporate accounting team for posting to the system
- Review actuals with Director team
Purchase Requisition & PO generation
- Generate purchase requisitions in SAP using vendor estimates as the source document
- Give the source document to Purchasing to generate a PO#
- Retain a copy of the source document and record PO# on same when generated and file in open PO file until invoice is received.
- When invoice is received match it to the source document, initial the amount, take a copy and give original to Purchasing to process for payment.
- Attach the copy of invoice to source document and file. If invoice is a partial attach to source document and return to open PO file until all invoices have been received.
Preparation of Annual Budget and Forecasts E1, E2, E3
- Meet with Director team and VP marketing to develop budgets and update forecasts
- Generate and maintain budget and forecast spreadsheets to updating Provide the appropriate data to Corporate for input into SAP.
- Prepare budget presentation slide decks with consolidated data for VP Marketing and Controller
Please direct all interest and inquiries to Amanda Udell, Unitron Brand Controller: Amanda.email@example.com