Digital Marketing Manager
Digital Marketing Manager
Reports To: Director, Demand Generation
Location: Kitchener, ON
We are looking for a results driven Digital Marketing Manager to join our marketing team. You will own the overall success of the website as a demand generation engine, including launching and updating web pages and landing pages, and driving conversion rate and site performance optimization initiatives. For this position, we expect you to leverage data and analysis to make informed decisions on website strategy and have the project management skills to drive web projects to completion.
- Prioritize web projects based on data-driven assessment of business impact.
- Scope project requirements and communicate timeline and deliverables effectively.
- Manage the fulfillment of stakeholder requests for web development in a fast paced, action oriented environment.
- Work directly with content, design, development, QA, etc. to write copy for, design, develop, test, and launch website updates.
- Deliver projects on time ensuring quality, accessibility, and compatibility standards are met.
- Highlight potential risks or malfunctions and act proactively to resolve issues.
- Monitor and report on performance metrics and identify opportunities for campaign and/ or overall website improvement.
- 3 - 5 years of work experience as a Digital Marketing Manager or Product Manager
- Knowledge of A/B testing, user experience, and web analytics tools
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Understanding of modern SaaS UX/UI design
- Familiarity with user testing
- Proficiency running data analysis using SQL and Excel
- Bonus points for experience in B2B startup technology
What does Vidyard do?
Vidyard is the video platform for business that helps organizations drive more revenue through the use of online video. Going beyond video hosting and management, Vidyard helps businesses drive greater engagement in their video content, track the viewing activities of each individual viewer, and turn those views into action. Global leaders such as Honeywell, LinkedIn, Citibank and Sharp rely on Vidyard to power their video content strategies and turn viewers into customers.
Life as a Vidyardian:
You will have the opportunity to create your own destiny in your role by generating and managing your own projects and seeing the impact of your work.
At Vidyard you will work alongside the best and brightest in the industry. We hire carefully for technical expertise and cultural fit, and are proud of our team!
We never miss an opportunity to have fun. We host weekly social events in addition to holiday celebrations, sports teams, not to mention our legendary parties!
Perks & Benefits
We offer free catered lunches daily, free snacks and drinks, generous subsidies for health & wellness and continuing education, on top of competitive pay & health benefits.
We thank all applicants for your interest in Vidyard. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Agency calls will not be accepted.
Vidyard is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to complete the application and/or interview process should notify the Talent Acquisition Team.