Software Developers (Projection Mapping)
At Christie, we give bright minds the tools to be truly creative and innovative. The results can be amazing!
We keep raising the bar by consistently setting the standards and being first to market with some of the world’s most advanced projectors and complete system displays. Christie is recognized as one of the most innovative visual technology companies in the world and offers careers that allow you to exceed your potential and collaborate with some of the brightest minds in the industry.
As a member of our agile Software Development Team, you will focus your skills and experience on designing and developing a full-stack web application that Christie uses to collaborate with customers on the design and simulation of projection mapping projects in 3D.
The application focuses on the design and simulation of projection mapping projects. It enables customers to create projection system designs, view content, examine reports based on the proposed designs, and collaborate with partners around the world to create the best new experiences for their audiences and guests.
- Become familiar with the art of projection mapping design and its associated technology including projectors, and machine vision cameras used for automatic calibration.
- Review and understand new and existing application features and interfaces.
- Implement new features in our web application and 3D editor and associated platform services.
- Assist in the continuous integration, end-to-end testing and continuous deployment of our production web site.
- Work with our UX team to ensure a delightful experience for our users.
Our Technology Stack:
- Back-end: Node.js, MongoDB
- Testing: Jest, Mocha, Selenium
- Infrastructure, and DevOps: Grunt, Docker, Jenkins, Git, GitHub
- Tools: JIRA, Confluence
- Additional Back-end: C++, OpenGL, OpenCV, OptiX.
To be successful in this role, you’ll need a degree in software engineering, computer science or a related field. You’ll also bring excellent problem solving and spatial reasoning skills, outstanding programming and design skills, and strong communication.
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career we want to hear from you! Get in touch with us and we can tell you more about this exciting technology growth area.
Christie is an equal opportunity employer that does not unlawfully discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, religion, gender identity, gender expression, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, record of offences, marital status, family status or disability.
Christie is committed to a fair and inclusive work environment. We will endeavor to accommodate the needs of qualified applicants in all parts of the hiring process.
All offers of employment at Christie are conditional upon the successful completion of a background screening. Christie engages a third party vendor to complete all background screening. Your consent is required prior to the process beginning.