Full Stack Developer
What we do
Arylla is taking on the $1 trillion counterfeit industry. We believe the best way of eliminating counterfeits is to give genuine products a unique identity that is easily verifiable, permanent, and difficult to replicate. Our first product is an invisible ink used to print serial numbers on products that can be read with any smartphone. We piloted the solution with brands from Europe and North America over the fall. These brands are now ready to roll out the solution across their entire collection and we are looking for an ambitious developer to oversee that process!
Benefits of working at Arylla
- Bring a new product to market
- Generous stock options and competitive salary
- Play a key role in shaping our product strategy
- Have the resources to experiment with new product ideas
- Be part of a talented/driven team (strong focus on fostering a fun and supportive culture)
- Learn the basics of starting and scaling a company
About the job
This person will lead the scale up and deployment of our invisible ink solution, which will involve two main responsibilities: project management and full stack development. With regards to project management, the person will be required to interface with the head of each team (business, materials, and software) to define and meet product development milestones. Full stack development relates to all tasks associated with translating Arylla’s algorithms into an MVP (API and smartphone app systems) that can be deployed across multiple customers.
- Project management – lead project meetings, assign/manage Trello cards, etc.
- API development and management
- Front end development to support pilots for new customers (includes some design)
- Work closely with the software team to make improvements to existing code and run QC for new code
- Bachelor’s education in relevant field
- Proficient in iOS (Objective C) and Android (Java) development
- Some experience with back end and API development (AWS)
- Basic knowledge of computer vision and image processing
- Bonus points if you have worked with C++ or Python