Senior Manager, New Channel Marketing
In a life without sound, our work provides meaning. As the world’s leading hearing care provider, we are not just a company that makes products: we are a team on a mission to help people enjoy the delight of hearing. To enable a life without limitations, we – through our core brands Phonak, Unitron, Hansaton, Advanced Bionics and AudioNova – develop, manufacture and distribute solutions that push the limits of technology and redefine the future of our industry.
Sonova has more than 14,000 committed employees in over 100 countries, all of whom contribute to something greater than themselves – they transform lives. Join our mission and become part of our team! Apply now for the following position:
This role is responsible for brand and marketing development of a new product line, including brand strategy, sales channel review, organizing from conceptual stages through roll-out, develop campaigns and promotions to optimize awareness, sales and growth objectives.
This is a unique opportunity to be a part of a new business venture, developing new business models and exploring new distribution channels in the health care space. This role offers great opportunity for personal development and with the potential to evolve into an international career in one of the world’s leading hearing healthcare company.
- Establishes brand/product strategies, reviews of distribution channels and required the marketing effort including development, implementation and evaluation of marketing plans.
- Develops the scope, strategy and briefs with the outside agency(s), manages the development of the program materials.
- Ensures product launches are delivered on time and on budget; project management required
- Manages the agency relationships, ensuring that their and our needs are being met.
- Works interdependently in the product team (Product Management, Product Marketing) to launch new programs; Foster consensus with internal and external stakeholders on marketing launch strategies, brands, and materials.
- Analyzes and evaluates marketing requirements for product GTM strategies in the different channels, works closely with the new business development manager.
- Acts as the global marketing contact for sales organization around the world.
- Translate strategic vision, business objectives, sales strategy and product strategy into effective product brands and communications.
Your Work Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Relevant field
- 10 years’ work in a dynamic and high pace environment,
- Go-to-market strategies for fast moving consumer products
- Experience in consumer electronic verticals – including Online
- Strong creative, entrepreneurial skills, creative, hands-on ‘can do’ attitude, digital first mind set
- Experience in the health care market an asset
- Experience in big box store or large retail chains an asset
- Excellent communication and intrapersonal skills
- Work in cross functional teams
- Analytical and creative thinker
- Ability to Travel
- Exciting and challenging work environment
- Good work/life balance
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Training and development opportunities
Don't meet all the criteria? If you’re willing to go all in and learn we'd love to hear from you!