Software Application Support Analyst/Customer Service
RouteOptix has an exciting opportunity for an individual who is a people person, outgoing and needs a challenge! If you are interested in being part of a cohesive team, working in a great environment in a company where employees are valued, results count and you want the stability of being part of an organization that provides flexibility this position brings, RouteOptix is right for you!
This is a role with many facets and you will need to have the ability to multi-task, communicate well, be diligent and dedicated in your work ethic, possess good listening skills and most importantly be able to take the initiative and work under pressure. RouteOptix software serves a number of vertical markets within the waste management sector and provides customer management, routing, mapping, billing & A/R software including integration to Android devices.
- Your goal will be to provide comprehensive support to users while in the office. Working in this very fast-paced environment with the support team will assist you to learn many areas of the application that you will have to familiarize yourself with in order to train and give you exposure to speaking to customers and assisting to resolve issues.
- It is essential that you are motivated to learn quickly and you must be able to take the initiative for self-directed learning also as it may take 3-6 months to learn the application and then to know the differences for each vertical market.
- You will also need to assist training customers. This will involve going onsite to new customer locations to provide installation and training for the software and online training in some cases for new and existing customers.
- Travelling to trade shows will expand your role and give you the opportunity to demo the application, speak to both customers and prospects with a view to engaging those who are interested in what you have to offer.
- Previous experience in customer service, software support.
- Familiar with desktop applications, database software, spreadsheets, Windows, Office, etc
- College or experience working in this field – 3-5 years experience
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Organized with effective interpersonal skills