At Christie, we give bright minds the tools to be truly creative and innovative. The results can be amazing!
We keep raising the bar by consistently setting the standards and being first to market with some of the world’s most advanced projectors and complete system displays. Christie is recognized as one of the most innovative visual technology companies in the world and offers careers that allow you to exceed your potential and collaborate with some of the brightest minds in the industry.
The Financial Analyst role calls for an analytical individual with a versatile skill set. The role encompasses active involvement with month end and quarter end activities, including journal entries, account reconciliations, and quarterly reporting to parent company. Along the way, you will proactively look for and implement process improvements/enhancements.
To meet the challenge of being a Financial Analyst you will need:
• University degree in Accounting, Business or Economics
• Accounting designation or working towards one is preferred
• Excel proficiency at an intermediate to advanced level (Pivot Tables, V-lookups)
• Experience using ERP software (JDEdwards an asset)
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Ability to multi-task and effectively prioritize
• Ability to meet aggressive timelines and analyze complex data with accuracy and detail
Christie is an equal opportunity employer that does not unlawfully discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, religion, gender identity, gender expression, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, record of offences, marital status, family status or disability.
Christie is committed to a fair and inclusive work environment. We will endeavor to accommodate the needs of qualified applicants in all parts of the hiring process.
All offers of employment at Christie are conditional upon the successful completion of a background screening. Christie engages a third party vendor to complete all background screening. Your consent is required prior to the process beginning.