About the Mobile Developer position
We are looking for a Mobile developer who will join our Engineering team to develop and maintain high quality mobile applications. You will also collaborate with other internal teams to develop functional mobile applications and support existing mobile products of our company.
You should have experience in mobile development and be able to perform efficiently in a fast-paced environment. We also expect you to be passionate about mobile platforms and translating code into user-friendly apps.
Mobile Developer responsibilities are:
Develop fully functional mobile applications writing clean code
Work in Both Objective C/Swift for iOS and Java for Android
Create and execute unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions
Support the entire application lifecycle, including concept, design, test, release and support phases
Retrieve specific requirements and suggest solutions to improve user experience
Evaluate and debug mobile applications to optimize their performance
Work together with Product Development team to plan new features
Support legacy applications and suggest ways to improve or replace them
Oversee the compliance of applications with established quality standards
Find and suggest new mobile products, applications and protocols
Stay informed about new technology trends
Mobile Developer requirements are:
1+ years' experience of working on a Mobile Developer position
Published applications on the App store or Google Play Store
Solid experience with at least one programming language like Swift or Java
Good experience with third-party libraries and APIs
Good knowledge of OOP design principles
Strong analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude
Strong teamwork skills with ability to perform well in a dynamic environment
College Diploma or BSc degree in Computer Science or other relevant area
Who WE Are:
At Texada Software, we are a fast-paced company and scaling rapidly, building to better service the Rental, Construction Asset Management and field service companies across North America, Australia, and New Zealand. Our mission is to provide a seamless combination of technology built on a unique platform that delight and empower our customers to help build a better world. We are a group of bright and passionate folks who are looking to dramatically change and improve the nature of the construction and field service industry. We pride ourselves on thinking and acting differently. We believe we are building something special and think this is a special opportunity to join a fantastic company.
Who YOU Are:
- You are a problem solver and team player
- Passionate about the start-up environment
- You are considered a lifelong learner, always challenging yourself and refining your skills
- You are someone who refuses to believe “no, we can’t do that” is an acceptable answer to a question
- People really like working with you. You are kind, social, humble, and want the best for others
- You think technology can help change the world
- You usually don’t immediately know the answer to everything – but you use available tools and seek advice to get the right answer
- You have an uncanny ability to influence people – without them knowing that you actually influenced them.
- You are highly entrepreneurial and thrive in a fast-paced environment with minimal guidance. But some guidance is appreciated as you like clear direction.
Tools you would be given for your role:
- Mobile technology
- In-house software platform
- Office 365
Why join our rapidly growing company?
- We aren’t new to the tech industry; we are innovative and always building great things. How else would we have been around for over 30 years!
- Small, diverse working environment fueled by positive cultural values
- Competitive compensation (depending on experience)
- Company paid health and dental benefits for you and your family
- Dog friendly workplace
- Personal and professional growth opportunities; mentorship, tuition assistance, seminars
- Health and Wellness program
- Complimentary coffee and tea options
- Opportunity to make an impact
If you only have some of the skills and experience that we’re looking for and are willing to use your talent to learn the rest, we encourage you to apply to join our team!
Texada provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all applicants and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran's status, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression or on other bases prohibited by law.