Technical Project Manager
Interested in helping cars start talking to each other for collision avoidance? Does the thought of building tools to secure communications between millions of devices excite you? Do you want to make the world a better place? Then you might be a good fit for our team. We are out to make a difference and have fun doing it. Our dynamic team tackles challenging problems in an open and collaborative environment. We are always learning new things and pushing the boundaries of what is possible. We are active participants in our community including many local technology groups and local charities. We love what we do and we love where we work.
At ESCRYPT, we believe that security and privacy are important, no matter the size of the device. We are passionate about bringing safety and peace of mind to an increasingly connected and data-driven world. We use our breadth and depth of experience and our combined abilities to give our customers the edge they need against ever evolving threats.
We are currently seeking someone who is passionate about delivering consulting and technical solutions to our customers. You will carefully organize our project fulfilment to ensure that our customers receive our best results. Working closely with technical teams, as well as the larger product organization, you will prioritize efforts to meet customer needs on time.
- Coordinate interaction with the customer.
- Be an outgoing and effective communicator and presenter, an analyser who is also full of empathy not only for the customers and the challenges they face, but also for the teams that are striving to deliver great results, where you play the role of coach and team mascot.
- Develop and maintain comprehensive plans that coordinate project activities and staff, and effectively demonstrate effort and milestones.
- Monitor project progress and regularly report to all stakeholders on project status, milestones, deliverables, risks and mitigations.
- Develop and present effective, polished demonstrations for customers. Speak to customer audiences, or to sales people to educate them on the delivered milestone that will enable their solutions.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills. Ability to effectively interact with customers, partners, senior management and colleagues empathetically.
- Excellent business analysis skills, including the ability to ask and listen to customer needs.
- Strong time management skills to coordinate all deliverables and to consider dependencies.
- Knowledge of software development processes and quality production systems, including some knowledge of IT infrastructures. Scrum and Agile knowledge is beneficial.
- A team player with a history of meeting multiple deadlines successfully, bridges unburnt.
- Fluent in English, capable of easy communication whether to a technical or a business audience.
- Post-Secondary Education in a related field.
- Professional project management designation, such as PMP or CPM.
- 5+ years of technical project management experience.
Musings from a 4 year employee
I have a lot of creative work and flexibility. I have variety in the type of work I do. My hours are mine to distribute as I see the need and based on how I can help the team. I have the ability to work with a variety of teams. We use processes that allow us to innovate or kill quickly
- David G.
Observations from a new employee
I enjoy working at Escrypt because of the collaborative atmosphere where teams collectively solve challenging problems. I appreciate how the work we put in delivers a smarter, safer future. Most of all, I love how the people here are not only intelligent and fun, but also personable, and honest.
- Joyce Y.
Want to learn more about products developed at ESCRYPT Waterloo?
Explore links below
Perfectly Keyless : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btBrfIrJNCI
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce and are an equal opportunity employer. Robert Bosch welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in the selection process.