Smile is the largest provider of reward programs in the world. We reward tens of millions of people every year, and power rewards programs for thousands of businesses. Our goal is to help businesses grow sustainably by allowing them to reward people for the right action, with the right reward, at the right time.
While we’ve been successful to-date in reaching businesses, we’re looking for you to give a coherent voice to our brand, and generate increasing demand for Smile. You will be responsible for helping to refine and amplify the Smile narrative & our value proposition to both prospective and current clients - in markets we currently serve, and also in markets we’ll support in the future. Your efforts will result in a higher volume of quality leads and accelerated sales cycles here at Smile because our potential clients understand and resonate with our vision.
- Set the strategy, lay out the roadmap and guide the tactics of our marketing team
- Refine our company narrative & value proposition; provide everybody at Smile with tools to communicate & amplify this message to both potential and current clients
- Hire, coach, and lead our Marketing team to achieve amazing results
- Provide effective materials to our client-facing teams, with the goals of shorter sales cycles and higher win rates
- Predictably increase the inbound lead flow from our current channels
- Experiment & scale new channels for lead growth
- Effectively remarket our narrative and product to our existing clients
- Build our marketing team: recruiting & hiring, training, mentoring
You may be a good fit if:
- You have experience in a fast-growing & high-volume marketing or growth organization
- You have built a highly effective team before; you excel at mentoring, training, and recruiting people
- You can amplify a message across entire markets, and reach people through the noise
- You approach problems with an experimental & rapid-iteration mindset
- Your decisions are informed by data (quantitative & qualitative), and you know how to gather and organize data to form insights
- You have experience supporting a sales organization to generate leads and close deals
- You have worked with Hubspot or similar marketing automation platforms
- You are comfortable working alongside product managers, engineers, and an ever-improving tech & marketing stack
- You thrive on a high level of autonomy and responsibility
- You have developed an entrepreneurial passion to scale technology businesses
What’s it like to work at Smile?
We are a team of smart self-starters who build efficient and unique solutions to problems. You’ll be working with some amazing talent and you'll constantly be pushed to challenge yourself and improve your skills. This starts in the interview process, where you’ll be asked to show us your skills in real-time. It’s not an easy process, but we think you’ll find it rewarding and a great preview to what working here is really like.
As a team, we’re driven by these core values:
- Be Humble - think of the team before thinking of yourself. We have no room for massive egos.
- Be Hungry - set hard goals, ask lots of questions and learn every day.
- Be Human - show empathy towards others, consider the impact of your decisions on other teams.
We collaborate on everything. Our communication tools and our space are designed with this in mind - from physical areas to connect in comfort to Slack channels of all sorts, we enable you to reach out to those around you to make sure you have the information you need to make great decisions.
We know that Smile.io as a business is in constant evolution - the same is true of our people. We’re here to support each other in our growth, so we talk openly about our career goals, hopes & dreams. With such a diverse team of people, we know we can offer you the mentorship, tools and encouragement you need to grow.
We believe that diverse teams perform better and that fostering an inclusive work environment is a key part of growing a successful business. We welcome people of diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to work with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of the hiring process.