Smile is the largest provider of reward programs in the world. We reward tens of millions of people every year, and power rewards programs for thousands of businesses around the world. We’re celebrating 40 consecutive months of revenue growth - we need to build stronger lead generation programs to continue this result well into 2019 and beyond!
We are looking for an experienced and super passionate inbound marketing expert to support and maximize our revenue growth. In this role you will be focused on formulating strategies and executing on ideas to drive additional leads to our sales team. If you have inbound marketing experience in a high volume environment and a passion for building new lead generation strategies, we’d love to hear from you.
- Build the strategy for increasing lead volume in 2019 and beyond to meet our revenue goals
- Implement new conversion tactics based on your strategy
- Work with the marketing team to fine tune or upgrade existing initiatives to drive leads
- Analyze the performance of major initiatives to determine whether they are a success, need to be adjusted, or should be scrapped
- Work in partnership with our ops team to track performance for marketing OKRs and specific campaign performance
- Find quick wins to increase lead volume or conversion in the short term
- Assess current programs for effectiveness and adjust as needed to improve performance
- Work with the ops team to ensure conversions are tracked through the full sales cycle
What You Need:
- A firm understanding of how marketing creates demand to drive revenue growth
- Ability to develop campaigns to drive leads and funnel conversions (give us your best example of this in your cover letter)
- Market awareness to quickly adopt new & emerging tactics for success
- A good sense of style and demonstrable experience in marketing (number of years not important)
- Ability to translate quantitative and qualitative data into actionable recommendations
- Experience working with marketing data tools such as Google Analytics, Mixpanel, Hubspot or similar
- Experience with SEO/SEM
- Desire & ability to be constantly learning, as evidenced by past experiences you can tell us about
What’s it like to work at Smile.io?
We are a team of smart self-starters who build efficient and unique solutions to problems. You’ll be working with some amazing talent and you'll constantly be pushed to challenge yourself and improve your skills. This starts in the interview process, where you’ll be asked to show us your skills in real-time. It’s not an easy process, but we think you’ll find it rewarding and a great preview to what working here is really like.
As a team, we’re driven by these core values:
- Be Humble - think of the team before thinking of yourself. We have no room for massive egos.
- Be Hungry - set hard goals, ask lots of questions and learn every day.
- Be Human - show empathy towards others, consider the impact of your decisions on other teams.
We collaborate on everything. Our communication tools and our space are designed with this in mind - from physical areas to connect in comfort to Slack channels of all sorts, we enable you to reach out to those around you to make sure you have the information you need to make great decisions.
We know that Smile.io as a business is in constant evolution - the same is true of our people. We’re here to support each other in our growth, so we talk openly about our career goals, hopes & dreams. With such a diverse team of people, we know we can offer you the mentorship, tools and encouragement you need to grow.
We believe that diverse teams perform better and that fostering an inclusive work environment is a key part of growing a successful business. We welcome people of diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to work with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of the hiring process.