Our Company is built on employee mutual commitment and respect, enthusiasm and progress.
Teledyne DALSA, a division of Teledyne Digital Imaging Inc. is a U.S. publicly listed enterprise, and specializes in the manufacture, design, research and development of high performance CMOS and CCD image sensors and modular expandable cameras. Teledyne DALSA's products are used worldwide in machine vision, document scanning, image capture, surveillance, process monitoring, manufacturing inspection, medical imaging, and multi media.
Position Summary and Responsibilities
We have an exciting opportunity for you to join our shared corporate services Finance Team in the role of Credit and Collection Analyst.
In this role, you will have a full range of responsibility for a specified portfolio of accounts. Reporting to the Manager, Credit and Collections, your priorities include:
- Provide consistent and accurate credit analysis of accounts, collect receivables according to terms specified.
- Review and analyze source documents and proposals for authorization.
- Ensure that timely resolution of all disputes is made.
- Ensure that material risk exposures and related issues are reported to management as appropriate.
- Perform account updates within a prescribed schedule.
- Observe Corporate calendar deadlines, occasionally requires overtime.
- Maintain high standard of professionalism.
- Prepare reporting templates in accordance with Corporate schedule.
- Continuously seek to improve operational efficiency and effectiveness.
- Perform other duties/projects as assigned.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum two years of commercial credit experience
- Demonstrated organizational, planning, time management, and communication (oral and written) skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment, working independently and as part of a team.
- Must be highly analytical with sound business judgment, proven documentation skills and attention to detail is important.
- Confidentiality, discretion and integrity are critical
- Strong Office suite skills
- A problem-solver who embraces change
- An understanding of Sarbanes Oxley controls and procedures
- ERP experience is an asset