We are inviting an awesome Marketing Manager to join our Marketing Dream Team to contribute to delivering happiness and connections every day! Reporting to the Chief Sales & Marketing Officer, you will have the opportunity to use your creative marketing powers to help build NEWT Marketing and generate more leads for our sales team! NEWT needs you to develop, establish and maintain marketing strategies to meet organizational objectives and create opportunities to add leads to the sales funnel. Apply now and be the Marketing Manager responsible for strategic advertising and promotional activities of the organization.
Did You Know? … NEWT is the business division of Fibernetics. NEWT (NEW Technology), markets many B2B products and services across Canada such as; fully managed hybrid IP-PBX business phone system, business Internet services, professional services and much more. Don’t worry, we’ll explain what all this means!
Ways You Contribute
- You will manage and coordinate the strategic advertising and promotional activities.
- You will manage public relations and social media.
- You will coordinate events and execute plans on events to introduce our brand and obtain leads.
- You will conduct market research to determine market requirements for existing and future products.
- You will develop and implement marketing plans and projects for new and existing products.
- You will evaluate various marketing campaigns.
- You will manage the productivity of the marketing plans and projects.
- You will monitor, review, and report on all marketing activities.
- You will determine and manage the marketing budget.
- You will create marketing presentations.
- You will collaborate with Sales function.
- You will innovate in the marketing space within the company and be creative with cross marketing between brands.
- You will develop internal marketing materials to promote our internal awesome culture.
- You will test and measure marketing campaigns using KPI’s and provide transparent results in order to always move the needle.
What Makes You Awesome
- You view our valued customers as our heroes.
- You have at least 5 years of relevant Marketing experience.
- You have proven success as a promotional and event marketing Superstar.
- You are creative and innovative with the ability to develop new marketing concepts and devise unique marketing campaigns.
- You have excellent collaborative skills and enjoy working with others.
- You have sound judgement and the ability to make smart decisions.
- You have excellent problem analysis and problem -solving skills.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You are adaptable.
- You are a confident presenter.
Bonus Points For
- Post-secondary education in Marketing
- Knowledge of the telecommunications industry
- Wearing your favourite superhero shirt at least once a month around the office. Big points.
What Makes Us Awesome
- Work alongside peers who are passionate about technology.
- Located in a scenic area ideal for nature walks during your break and catching a glimpse of wildlife.
- Attractive benefit plan.
- Three weeks of vacation to start.
- Paid day off for your birthday.
- Paid days off for volunteering.
- Dog friendly office.
- Flexible hours for most positions.
- Fully-equipped on-site gym available to employees 24/7.
- Social Committee with regular company lunches and events.
At Fibernetics, our purpose is to deliver happiness and connections every day by being awesome. This is the company’s calling and if you believe this to be your calling too, we want to hear from you!
Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com and let us know how you can contribute, what makes you awesome and why you want to be in. We look forward to hearing from you!