We are inviting an awesome Service Coordinator to join our NEWT Business Services team to contribute to delivering happiness and connections every day. NEWT Business Services is a division of Fibernetics Corporation located in Cambridge, ON. Our NEWT Managed PBX Business Phone System provides a fully managed digital voice solution for any sized business. When you join NEWT, you will have the opportunity to be a part of our proprietary products and services built from the ground up. The unique tasks that you will take pride in accomplishing are listed below.
The Service Coordinator role is responsible for order fulfillment for the NEWT Business Services division of Fibernetics. This role is on the Customer Experience Team that works with both customers and sales representatives to ensure that NEWT sold services are installed and implemented properly to drive positive customer satisfaction. Customer service and negotiation skill sets are required in order to be successful in this role when dealing with customer orders for both new installs as well as MAC requests. This role will also be responsible for the proactive identification of missing notifications, due dates, and or missed customer expectations and the rescheduling of confirmed dates where required.
Ways You Contribute
- You will be responsible for the delivery of superior customer service.
- You will be a key member of a collaborative and versatile customer experience team.
- You will work in a fast paced environment servicing our Sales and Product colleagues.
- You will be responsible for the timely and efficient investigation and resolution of NEWT product requests while meeting established deadlines and quality standards.
- You will assume a proactive role to ensure customers receive superior service by investigating requests/discrepancies and taking corrective action.
- You will participate in escalating, troubleshooting, resolution, and documentation of issues and will liaise with appropriate areas for resolution.
- You will ensure that all processes and procedures meet Fibernetics’ standards and requirements.
- You will be accountable for driving the efficiency and effectiveness of our processes.
- You will participate in process design, optimization, and automation for NEWT.
- You will participate in documentation or testing of departmental process and procedures.
- You will analyze and make recommendations for upgrades and add-on products for existing clients.
- You will interact with all levels of employees within Fibernetics.
- You will develop good working relationships with suppliers and customers.
What Makes You Awesome
- You have post-secondary education in Business or a relevant discipline.
- You have 2+ years of experience in a customer service roles.
- You have a process-driven mindset.
- You are adaptable and can learn new technology quickly.
- You are extremely professional with excellent interpersonal, relationship, and communication skills.
- You can propel and maintain cross functional resources and relationships with internal and external customers.
- You have excellent time management skills.
- You have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- You can write clear and professional reports, process and procedures.
- You are self-motivated and results oriented.
- You can work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines.
- Bilingual an asset (French – English).
- Telecom or ISP, Networking, and PBX related experience is an asset.
We offer a high energy, professional yet casual work environment with the opportunity to make a difference every day. It’s an environment where everyone’s contribution is valued and rewarded. We take pride in our ability to have fun and celebrate our successes together. In return, we are looking for people who are creative and passionate about their work. Successful employees have an entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for technology. If we are describing you, then consider becoming a part of the Fibernetics team!
What Makes Us Awesome
- Opportunity to work alongside peers who are passionate about technology.
- Located in a scenic area ideal for nature walks during your break and catching a glimpse of wildlife.
- Attractive benefit plan.
- Three weeks of vacation to start.
- Paid day off for your birthday.
- Two paid days off a year to use for volunteering with a charitable organization.
- Dog friendly office.
- Flexible hours for most positions.
- Fully-equipped on-site gym open to employees 24/7.
- Social Committee with regular company lunches & events.
At Fibernetics, our purpose is to deliver happiness and connections every day by being awesome. This is the company’s calling and if you believe this to be your calling too, we want to hear from you! Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com to let us know how you can contribute, what makes you awesome and why you want to be in.