Senior Systems Administrator
We are looking for an experienced Systems Administrator to manage our systems, networks, and IT infrastructure. As the Systems Administrator, you will be a key member of our team and responsible for owning and improving our infrastructure as the company grows. We pride ourselves on having world class OpenGL and OpenCL solutions powering today’s and tomorrow’s most advanced avionics, automotive, and embedded systems! Our core values are family, quality workmanship, and team collaboration. Candidates must be self-driven, highly creative, and very resourceful.
To learn more about CoreAVI or the aircraft our solutions fly in please visit www.coreavi.com
Why work for CoreAVI?
With a small but highly experienced and capable team of professionals, we have established ourselves as the world leader in safety critical graphics solutions. Our goal is to use our expertise to become the world leader in the supply of complete safety critical hardware and software solutions, all from a trusted and dependable supplier.
To be the market leader we are constantly innovating and responding to the needs of the environment, the market and our customers. At CoreAVI we recognize that our employees are paramount to our success and that innovation is fostered by the environment that we create for our team. We pride ourselves on creating an environment where people feel valued, feel inspired to innovate and most of all, have fun doing it. So, if you are looking to join an organization which truly understands the meaning of work-life balance, fosters a talented and supportive team, and creates safety critical products relied upon worldwide, we want to hear from you.
Here are some of the main reasons our team enjoy working at CoreAVI:
• Technically challenging and rewarding work. Working on the leading edge of new CPU and GPU technology, our team is always doing something new and innovative.
• Teamwork. Everyone says it, but we really have it. Our team will not watch one-person struggle with an issue, they really do support them.
• Flexible working environment. We recognize that the pressures of everyday life mean flexibility is important to our staff.
• Small Company Culture. As we have grown from a small company to the larger one that we are today, we have maintained the values we have always had. A great sense of camaraderie and a small management team that make decisions fast allows us to be nimble and get our products to market first
• A company that is growing. If we are not pushing technology forward, we are falling back and that’s why we’re not frightened to lead the market with innovative new products that our customers need both now and in the future.
As CoreAVI continues to grow and expand into new markets, we need creative, self-driven individuals to join our team and share in our success. So, if you like the sound of what our team enjoys today, and you want to be part of our tomorrow, here’s what we are looking for.
- Implementing, managing, and maintaining all aspects of our IT infrastructure
- Designing and implementing IT infrastructure improvement plans
- Troubleshooting infrastructure and end user support issues
- Supporting development activities with infrastructure solutions to facilitate remote work
- Managing all aspects of cybersecurity including creating policies, hardening the environment, monitoring, and reporting
- Creating system & network administration guides and training manuals
- Software and Hardware Inventory Management
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE)
- 5+ years of experience in cloud / hybrid Windows network and server administration
- Experience with Azure, SharePoint, Intune, Office 365, Windows Server / Desktop
- Active Directory management experience with an understanding of Group Policy design and configuration
- Experience with remote client administration through Direct Access or similar technology
- Experience with network / system security, IPS and IDS
- Ability to quickly diagnose and troubleshoot hardware and network events
- Solid understanding of cloud and local storage, backups, and disaster recovery
- Outstanding verbal and written communication is crucial
- Strong organization and technical skills
- Excellent analytical / problem solving skills
- Ingrained sense of accountability and ownership
- Continuous drive for learning, pushing technical limits, and finding new solutions
- Experience with Linux server / desktop
- Experience managing git source code repository
- Experience managing Rational Doors and RTRT