Technology Product Manager
Our client a global technological leader in next generation communications has a rare opening for and experience Product Manager to join their dynamic, growing organization.
As a member of the product management team, this position is a key contributor to define new products, collaborate in development, and commercialize of Advanced Communication products. The Product Manager is responsible for full product life cycle from Cradle to Grave. The Product Manager is not responsible for promoting a product, sales activities or product marketing.
Your key responsibilities will include:
Product Lifecycle Management:
- Managing the product line, and taking ownership going through product development, product growth, product maturity, and product declining stages
- Creating product line roadmaps that are aligned with group technology roadmaps and long-term strategies
- Conducting the product competitive analysis and committing to maintain the product competitiveness
- Managing product forecasts and streamlining product manufacturing (component obsolesces, supply chain issues and so on)
- Managing customer issues and QNs in collaboration with QA group
- Managing product end of life process
- Acting as product expert
New Product Definition:
- Developing Product Requirements Document in collaboration with BDMs and SEs
- Defining use case scenarios and sprint epics for agile implementations
- Negotiating and prioritizing product features with customers through BDMs
- Negotiating and prioritizing development process steps with other stakeholders (PjM, QA, and Development team)
New Product Development:
- Managing customer interactions, problems and communications during the development
- Managing agile backlogs
- Communicating with internal stakeholders
- Managing a new product commercialization including but not restricted to ERP setup, product specification materials, and so on
- Managing pricing
- Managing a smooth product launch
- Communicating product development activities effectively within the organization
- Publish technical articles/white papers to help establish market leadership position for Company in focus markets
- Participating in standard groups activities as required to maintain visibility on market direction and product technology needs
- Participating in long term new product planning (3 Year Plans, etc.) to ensure Company product plans are in synch with market needs
- Practicing entrepreneurial, innovative, and forward-looking culture
Your skills and previous experience include:
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering
- More than 3 years of software or hardware related product management experience in an agile environment.
- Familiarity or experience with security is preferred.
- MBA is an asset.
Exceptional candidates interested in exploring this rare opportunity with a global leading technology company that supports autonomy, creativity and excellence are invited to submit their resume to:
Mark Dawson, VP Talent