Are you a motivated and positive individual who enjoys the thrill of the sale? If so, consider applying for the role of Account Representative at CARFAX Canada.
Hours for this role will be Monday-Friday 10:00AM- 6:00PM
Why CARFAX Canada
We’re the best at data; that’s why we’re Canada’s choice for detailed vehicle information. We’ve been growing for over 18 years and we know that our incredible team is what’s driven us forward, so we like to keep them incredible. The CARFAX Canada kitchen is always stocked with fresh, organic fruit, not to mention a wide range of coffee options. We offer social events like pub nights and disc golf, and wellness initiatives like in-house yoga and massage! We also have RRSP matching and an amazing benefits program, so you won’t have to worry about things like vision, dental, physiotherapy etc. On top of all that, we invest in the future of our employees – we have a comprehensive leadership training program and each team member has their own professional development budget, so they can continually build their skillsets. Plus, we support our community by participating in group volunteer opportunities and donating to the causes that matter to our team. So why work at CARFAX Canada? Because life’s too short not to work somewhere awesome.
We are looking for a new Account Representative to join our Inside Sales Team! This phone-based position is located at CARFAX Canada’s head office located in London, ON.
As an Account Representative, you will:
- Be responsible for selling existing and new products over the phone to current customer base
- Build and maintain relationships with key accounts
- Become a trusted business advisor and consultant to our dealer clients
- Nurture relationships to grow revenues
- Manage a territory size of approximately $700,000+ that encompasses dealerships of various sizes
- Not be required to travel
If you are a motivated self-starter, this position offers a distinct level of autonomy and self-management.
- Sell CARFAX Canada products to the existing customer base
- Achieve daily phone call targets to manage territory
- Demonstrate how CARFAX Canada can improve our customer’s business by showing value in our product assortment and educating on how to integrate them into their business
- Develop and grow sales opportunities by researching our customer accounts and identifying revenue-generating accounts
- Perform effective online demos and training to our dealer accounts on how to use our products, and answer any questions or concerns they have
- Make recommendations for improving policies and procedures to enhance the sales team
- Create, manage and maintain accurate records in our CRM database (Microsoft Dynamics)
Experience and Skills Required
- A background demonstrating your competitive nature
- Proven track record demonstrating a will to win
- Excellent time management skills
- A positive attitude and desire to celebrate wins!
- Passion and drive to work toward achieving goals and targets
- Work well as part of a team, as well as individually
- Strong communication skills
- Motivated self-starter
- Very adept at identifying and solving problems
- Strong industry knowledge is an asset
CARFAX Canada’s core values are: Be the solution, embrace change, commit and deliver, and powered by passion. The successful candidate will share these values.
Compensation includes base salary commensurate with experience, performance bonuses, health/dental benefits and an optional RRSP match program.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please visit our website.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
CARFAX Canada is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. If you require an accommodation during the application or selection processes, please advise in your cover letter.