Job Title: Account Manager
Reports To: VP of Sales
At the forefront of Viewer Intelligence, SSIMWAVE is built on our Emmy® Award-winning algorithm. SSIMWAVE is defining the future of video delivery with the most accurate measure of how humans perceive video. With SSIMWAVE technology, video distributors, networks and studios can keep up with the explosive growth of video and deliver the ultimate viewing experience to consumers on any screen, anywhere.
Our customers include major players in the media, entertainment, and Multichannel Video Programming Distribution industries and our state-of-the-art products provide the most optimal way to measure, control, and optimize live and file-based video.
We’re a growing team of engineers, video scientists, product and business experts. Our diverse team is driven to advance the business of video. Join our profitable scale-up with opportunities for career growth in both depth and breadth of experience.
You are passionate about helping customers understand how disruptive technologiescan transform their business. You will assist our team with expanding SIMMWAVE’s customer base globally. You love interacting with new customers worldwide while executing on an expansion plan. You care intensely about delivering results and thrive in a highly intellectual environment that encourages you to deliver the best experience to everyone you encounter.
About the Position:
SSIMWAVE is in the early stages of global sales, customer relations, and channel development for our products and we are looking for a motivated individual to join our sales team. In this position, you will be assisting and supporting our sales efforts, directly and through reseller partners.
Job Responsibilities, including but not limited to:
- Develop new customer interactions, either directly or through reseller partners
- Communicate and maintain relationships with our existing customer base
- Work closely with the sales team to develop sales opportunities, manage customer interactions, communications, trials and Salesforce reports
- Assist in managing the overall sales process
- Help set appropriate metrics for sales’ funnel management and track these actions in Salesforce
- Develop and implement strategies for expanding the company’s customer base
- Interact with reseller partners and assist them in the sales process
- Expected to occasionally travel with the sales team (20% or less)
Skills and qualifications:
- 2+ years of inside sales and/or alliance management experience in a comparable industry
- Experience in discussing/selling products or services in a start-up or early stage environment
- An understanding of SSIMWAVE’s market: products, players and technologies
- Experience taking deals through the sales cycle from engaging customers to closure
- Ability to plan and manage at both the strategic and operational levels
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience with marketing and sales software applications; preferably with Salesforce
- Additional languages are a strong asset
Missing a few of the requirements and not sure if you’re qualified? Let us be the judge, submit your resume!
Benefits and Perks:
- Dynamic work environment
- Health benefits including Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Vacation & Paid Time Off
- Office Perks: Monday lunches and a fully stocked “kitchen”
- Monthly Massage therapist visits on site
SSIMWAVE is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. At SSIMWAVE, we celebrate diversity and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our customers, our products, and our community. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. Please let us know if you require accommodation during the recruitment process.