Finance Operations Process Analyst
What’s this role about?
As our finance operations process analyst, you’ll dive into our finance activities with a wide lens to streamline tasks and projects.You’ll spend half your time focusing on ways to improve our financial processes and the other half contributing to the finance team’s daily activities as we implement new systems and widen our scope of work.
What will you do?
- Determine and contribute to more controlled approaches and approval processes as additional policies and workflows are introduced
- Implement process improvements for our day-to-day financial operations
- Coordinate with other departments to ensure the Finance team’s priorities and initiatives are met
- Provide customized reporting to managers and budget owners
- Become proficient in current financial processes to create documentation, guides, and videos and also complete the tasks as required
- Coordinate with global offices to ensure tasks are completed efficiently
- Create intercompany payable invoices and clear loans and advances
- Process global payments for vendors
- Contribute to system integration and implementation from a process and controls perspective
What are we looking for?
- Business degree or diploma, or equivalent
- 3-5 years experience in a finance role
- Hands-on experience leading a process improvement project
- Proven success implementing a new system and processes
- Understanding of vendor payments
- A visionary with strong problem-solving skills
What will make you stand out?
- Experience with Concur, Intacct
- Advanced skills in Excel or Google Sheets
- Efficiency, accuracy, and drive
- Knowledge of multi-entity accounting and global payments
How do I apply?
Make sure you include these two things:
- A note that tells us why you’re a great fit for Auvik
- Your resume
Auvik is a venture-backed company making software that's changing the way IT networks are managed. We're solving the problems of network complexity so our customers don't have to.
Want to see #InsideAuvik? Follow our Instagram @theauvikway for behind-the-scenes pics of patio BBQs, swag shots, community giveback missions, and more.
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply. We promise a response to every application.
Auvik is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.