What’s this role about?
As Content Manager at Auvik, you’ll take the lead on key publishing programs, craft outstanding materials from blog posts to slide decks, and serve as content coach and editor to others in the company. Reporting to the Director of Content, you’ll hold the brand torch high, protecting and advancing the Auvik voice in markets worldwide.
What will I be doing?
As a vital champion for Auvik messaging within the company, these are a few of the things you’ll do:
- Manage three of Auvik’s primary content channels: our website, our award-winning blog, and our bi-weekly newsletter. Manage the editorial calendars, source and create amazing on-point content, edit, and publish—on time every time.
- Write and edit a wide range of sales and marketing content including sell sheets, case studies, video scripts, ebooks, training guides, slide decks, award applications, print ads, and more.
- Track and report on the performance of organic content and work to continuously improve those numbers.
- Frame Auvik’s media relations program and write media releases. Write bylined articles for external placement.
- Help Director of Content with planning and execution of Auvik’s inaugural conference in January 2020
- Serve as content coach, primary editor, and proofreader within marketing, reviewing work for alignment with Auvik messaging and style, audience fit, clarity, and correctness.
- Provide writing support and copyediting to other departments as needed.
What is Auvik looking for?
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- A passion for plain language
- An eye for detail and a deep appreciation for how the little things count
- A portfolio of high-quality editorial and marketing content that you’ve developed
- Talent for keeping yourself organized and on schedule when juggling multiple competing priorities
- Avid curiosity and the ability to learn new things quickly
Are there bonus points?
Yes! We’ll give your application extra credit if you have experience in one or more of these areas:
- Tech marketing
- The IT channel
- SEO strategies
- Managing an editorial or content team
How do I apply?
Make sure you include these two things:
- A note that tells us why you’re a great fit for Auvik
- Your resume
- A few samples of content you’ve had a hand in creating
Thanks and good luck. We look forward to hearing from you.
Auvik aims to create a selection process that’s inclusive and accessible. If you need accommodation during any stage of the process, please contact email@example.com and we’ll provide reasonable accommodation confidentially.
Auvik is a venture-backed company making software that's changing the way IT networks are managed. We're solving the problems of network complexity so our customers don't have to.
Awesome or bust—those are words we live by. We're headed all the way to the top and looking for people with the smarts, talent, and drive to join us. Are you up for it?