Training and Documentation Specialist | eSolutionsGroup
eSolutionsGroup (a GHD company) is a multi-disciplinary consulting firm. We specialize in web design and development, branding, communications, marketing and creative strategies. We build and offer customized and out-of-the-box digital solutions for our clients.
About the job:
We are looking for a dynamic Training and Documentation Specialist, to work from our Waterloo office, who will guide clients to an understanding of Software Applications Methodology and best practices. You will be training clients on our i:Create content management platform, used throughout Ontario by a wide array of clients including Municipalities, Police Forces, Libraries, and Insurance companies.
As a vital member of the Training and Support Team you will interact directly with clients in planning and executing their training needs, providing the best possible user experience for audiences, with a focus on clear communication, ease of use and accessibility.
You thrive in a dynamic, constantly evolving environment and believe that the best way to stay ahead in the game is through continuous learning. You are proud of your fanatical attention to detail, ability to multi-task and superb communication skills. With your independent spirit, you enjoy travel and interacting face to face to educate and empower clients.
What you’ll do:
- Create and review user manuals and technical documentation
- Create training agendas, training manuals
- Monitor and report on training feedback
- Configure i:Create sites, populate content and set up user accounts
- Configure user accounts and templates on various products
- Train clients on eSolutions products
- Create training support and tutorial videos
- Provide tier one support to clients
- Respond to email support tickets
- Respond to client phone calls
- Provide post-training client support
- Assist with identifying, researching, and resolving technical problems
- Minimum 1 – 3 years of experience working in a client facing environment
- Minimum of college diploma within Communications, Public Relations, Journalism, or Marketing
- Self-starter and must be able to work with minimum supervision
- Excellent Attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Effective written and verbal communication for client facing, documentation, correspondence and face to face training
- Exceptional interpersonal communication
- Comfort with public speaking
- Strong conflict resolution skills
- Exceptional patience and empathy
- Familiarity with HTML, CSS, and content management systems
- Travel 30 – 50% across Ontario, 10% outside of Ontario
More information about us:
eSolutionsGroup helps public sector clients across North America better connect with communities and deliver services more efficiently through award-winning design integrated with advanced web and mobile applications. 300+ clients. More than 75 marketing and technology awards in the past 24 months alone. It all adds up. Learn more at www.esolutionsgroup.ca
We offer a professional working environment and culture and believe that work/life balance contributes to the success and happiness of our people. We also offer competitive salary packages based on qualifications, skills and experience.
As a multicultural organization, we encourage individual achievement and recognize the strength of a diverse workforce. eSolutionGroup is an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, eSolutions will provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment and selection process.