Athena Software is a leading global provider of SaaS Case Management and Client Information solutions for diverse health and social service organizations in 15 countries around the world. We are a passionate, customer-centric scale-up based in Waterloo, Ontario entering our 16th year of business on a trajectory to double in size and reach.
Building on years of steady success with a growing global client base, we are implementing an ambitious new sales and marketing strategy; it is the key driver of our company-wide strategic reorganization and focus.
We are seeking talented, energetic and passionate individuals who want to help deliver on Athena’s mission to be a key enabler of social impact for organizations working to improve the lives of individuals, families and communities around the world.
What You’ll Do
As a Senior Product Manager, reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer, you will assist in guiding Penelope and its related product modules/services through the respective product lifecycle stages, gathering and prioritizing, market, product and customer requirements and working closely with stakeholders to deliver an industry-leading product.
- In consultation with the CMO, assist in defining the product strategy and roadmap.
- Liaise with customers, sales teams, customer success and professional services to identify key business use cases and drive requirements and enhancements into the product development road map process.
- Develop and maintain vendor partnerships for product integrations
- Liaise with technology teams to deliver roadmap enhancements on time, on quality, on budget.
- With marketing team, gather, analyze, and communicate competitive information and market opportunity to aide in defining evolution of existing product.
- With marketing team, develop pricing/packaging and go to market strategy
- Provide product assistance to internal technical teams by sharing product knowledge, researching and answering questions.
This position is permanent, full-time, and located in our Waterloo, Ontario headquarters.
Who You Are
Energetic, motivated, experienced and results-oriented, you are a driven Product Manager with a minimum 5 years’ experience working intimately with an Enterprise product and the SaaS business model. With cutting edge skill in product management and marketing communications, you have cross-functional expertise in working with customer success, sales, product and software teams. Above all, you are passionate about delivering the highest quality product for stakeholders.
- You possess, at minimum, a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science.
- Experience in APIs / interoperability and integrations desired
- Experience in SaaS Software development
- An advocate for good UI and UX design
- Knowledge in current web and mobile technology
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- You have a proven track record delivering complex projects on schedule.
- You have a well-defined sense of diplomacy, including solid negotiation, conflict resolution, and project management skills.
Does this sound like you? If so, please apply with Resume and Cover Letter to the link provided.
Athena Software provides employment accommodation during the recruitment process. Should you require any accommodation, please indicate this on your application and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs. For any questions, suggestions or required documents regarding accessibility in a different format, please contact us at 866.806.6014 x312 and/or human.resources [AT] athenasoftware.net.