- Texada Software
- Guelph, On
- Based on Experience
- Job Function
- Research & Development, Software Development
- Job Type
- Full time
- Company Size
- Scaling (20-499)
About the Role
We are looking for a front end developer who is looking to take on a new challenge in this position. The role will require you to consume Rest APIs and build a beautiful and powerful React Front end. As you grow with Texada you may also be given the opportunity to work on back end, or mobile if that is of interest to you.
The Texada development team is a diverse group of individuals working together to build amazing new products and services for our customers.
- Develop front end UI and logic in React.js
- Work with Restful APIs
- Work within team circles on internal and external projects
- Work on the React project structure and provide ideas for best practices and project approach.
- Troubleshooting Customer issues within the application and providing a solution. Properly communicating the solution.
How do you know if you will fit in? We are looking for enthusiastic, entrepreneurial, out-of-the-box thinking individuals who are out to change the world. We can teach you what you need to know about our products and customers, we really want exciting people with lots of potential who will bring their "all". Below are some qualifications and characteristics we are looking for:
- Over six years of web development experience
- You are someone with an insatiable curiosity to learn. When something has always been done a certain way, you wonder why nobody has begun to do it differently
- You are someone who refuses to believe “no, we can’t do that” is an acceptable answer to a question, and inspire eye rolling from how much you ask the question “why not” of your colleagues
- People really like working with you. You are kind, social, humble, and want the best for others.
- Your past employment experiences have frustrated you about not being able to see the results of your work. You dream of directly contributing to the success of a great organization
- You think technology can help change the world – you read Techcrunch and/or VentureBeat, and have ambitions to perhaps start your own company some day
- You have an uncanny ability to influence people – without them knowing that you actually influenced them.
- You think automation is important – and seek out processes, systems and tools that enable better decision making with minimal re-work
- You usually don’t immediately know the answer to everything – but you are adept at using tools and seeking opinions to get the right answer
About Texada Software
Texada Software is building a different type of company to better service the Rental and Construction Asset Management companies across North America, Australia and New Zealand. Our mission is to provide a seamless combination of technology and equipment that empowers users to help build a better universe.
We are a small but rapidly growing company consisting of a group of bright and passionate people who are looking to dramatically change and improve the lives of business owners. We pride ourselves on thinking and acting differently.
We offer a small, diverse working environment with positive cultural values and are looking for candidates that have a similar growth mindset. If you are looking for an excellent place to start your career with plenty of challenges then reach out to us.
Our office is located in Guelph, ON, Canada with other locations in Brisbane Australia, and Los Angeles California.