Digital Procurement Implementation Specialist | eSolutionsGroup (a GHD company)
- eSolutions Group
- Waterloo, Ontario; Toronto, Ontario
- Job Function
- Customer Service and Technical Support, Project Management and Business Analysis
- Job Type
- Full time
- Company Size
- Scaling (20-499)
eSolutionsGroup (a GHD company) is a multi-disciplinary consulting firm. We specialize in web design and development, branding, communications, marketing and creative strategies. We build and offer customized and out-of-the-box digital solutions for our clients.
About the job:
The Digital Procurement Implementation Specialist will provide management, direction and coordination for various projects and activities associated with the implementation of the bids&tenders product to new and existing clients. This role acts as a customer advocate and a trusted advisor for long-term engagement and success for our customers in each project. This role is responsible for automating the customer’s procurement process and transforming the client from a manual hard copy process to an automated digital platform. Other responsibilities include the planning, coordinating, evaluating, executing and monitoring the projects during the project lifecycle.
This role is based in our Waterloo or Toronto office, with the opportunity to work from home. Travel is required subject to client needs.
What you’ll do:
- Manage multiple, complex assigned projects through the full project life-cycle implementation
- Evaluate and report project outcomes, customer satisfaction and customer concerns.
- Report on project status, schedules, issues, resolutions and completions.
- Create detailed timelines, agendas, and meeting recaps.
- Collaboratively work and communicate cross-departmentally for customer resolution.
- Act as a subject Matter Expert on identified topics/products.
- Stay abreast of new features and products released.
- Measure project success and identify improvements needed.
- Configure the application based off of client specifications.
Your Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Minimum 3 years progressively responsible experience in a Purchasing/Procurement environment preferably in a public sector environment.
- Understanding of the procurement cycle and practices.
- Knowledge of the procurement guiding principles.
- Demonstrated proficiency and competency with various computer software including Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint and web pages.
- Above average oral and written communication skills to deliver information efficiently and effectively to customers and team members.
- Demonstrated ability to apply analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Excellent client presentation skills.
- Flexibility, versatility and responsiveness.
- Sense of organization, self-discipline.
- Customer advocate and trusted advisor mindset.
- Ability to travel as per business needs (approximately 35% within North America)
- University Degree or College Diploma in Business Administration, public administration, Supply Chain Management or related discipline.
- Professional purchasing designation (CPPB, CPPO) or equivalent would be considered an asset
More information about us:
eSolutionsGroup helps public sector clients across North America to connect with communities and deliver services more efficiently through award-winning design integrated with advanced web and mobile applications. 20 years in business. 350+ clients. More than 120 marketing and technology awards in the past 5 years. It all adds up. Learn more at www.esolutionsgroup.ca.
We offer a professional working environment and culture, and believe that work/life balance contributes to the success and happiness of our people. We also offer competitive salary packages based on qualifications, skills and experience.
As a multicultural organization, we encourage individual achievement and recognize the strength of a diverse workforce. eSolutionsGroup is an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, eSolutions will provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment and selection process.