Channel Partnership Manager
Hive is a customer data and email platform used by brands to personalize and automate their marketing campaigns.
Our technology helps brands sell more while keeping their customers happy and engaged.
First, we gather customer data from platforms like Shopify and Eventbrite. Next, we infer as much about a brand’s customers as possible, and unify it all into individual customer profiles.
All of this data is available in a robust CRM that makes it easy for brands to segment their contacts based on hundreds of attributes. Using these dynamic segments, our clients automate email marketing campaigns to their customers, sending more timely, targeted and engaging emails than ever before.
We started our company inside a University of Waterloo computer lab in early 2014, graduated from Y Combinator that summer (S14 batch) and have been growing ever since. You’ll be #6 on our business development team in our new office in Kitchener.
We’re looking for someone who’s passionate about testing and developing new growth channels, who’s intrigued by the intersection between e-commerce and email marketing.
• You’ll work directly with the CEO to evaluate new revenue channels, and decide which opportunities to pursue
• You’ll design growth tests and launch new channels, from partnerships to outbound sales
• You’ll nurture and close leads, helping them find early success with the product before being introduced to an account manager
• You’ll help build teams around successful growth channels and design them to scale
• You’ll help set and track company revenue goals
• You’ll play an important role in aggregating feedback from growth channels to help direct the product roadmap
• You have first-hand experience in partnerships, business development, sales or a similar role
• You’re resourceful and love identifying problems and the best ways to solve them
• You’re a relationship builder and have the interpersonal skills needed to develop trusting, long-term partnerships
• You’re looking for a role with autonomy where you can choose what to pursue based on potential impact
• You might have a Business degree, a Communications degree, or something else, or maybe you dropped out, or didn't even go to school. Our team is made up of all kinds of smart people.
• Bonus: You have experience working in a B2B environment on a small team
• Double bonus: You understanding email marketing, and have designed campaigns before
Bottom line... We're looking for curious, hardworking, down-to-earth people, who are passionate about helping brands build enduring relationships with their customers. You'll be well taken care of: meaningful equity, salary, and the benefits you need to be happy & healthy.
To apply, send your resume along with a little bit about yourself and why you want to work here to firstname.lastname@example.org. We're a small team, so generic long form cover letters will not receive a response.