Implementation and Support Specialist
As an Implementation Consultant, you will be responsible for ensuring the successful implementation of our eUnity product within our clients’ environment. The role is responsible for consulting, project management, and client relationship management. This is a Technical role and will require building a solid technical understanding of Software Implementation in a Clinical/Hospital environment. As a Support Specialist, you will be responsible for maintaining our eUnity product. This role is perfect for someone who thrives on working with customers to solve technical problems.
As a Support Specialist, you will be responsible for maintaining our eUnity product. This role is perfect for someone who thrives on working with customers to solve technical problems.
Enthusiasm, flexibility and a commitment to quality and customer service are essential to be successful in this role.
- Have the flexibility to be a functional product expert and project manager
- Lead planning and management of multiple client implementations concurrently
- Develop deployment plans, integration requirements, prioritization and overall management over the life cycle of the project
- Partner with sales and the client project manager to develop a deployment plan that accounts for both functional and technical work streams of the project
- Manage expectations and deliverables during implementation
- Remotely Implement software, and perform verification and validation activities
- Responding to customer requests via phone, email or tracking system
- Ensuring that customer requests are resolved in a timely manner
- Learn how to install/upgrade and validate eUnity application
- Track and diagnose issues/requests and document resolutions
- Identify issues for the attention of development and management
- Flexible in work hours for on-call shifts supporting different time zone customers
- At least 3 years of medical imaging software professional services and software support experience
- Deep understanding of the Hospital environment and clinical informatics
- DICOM and LDAP would be helpful
- Ability to understand the technical aspects of an installation, including those about VPN, firewalls, mobile, IP addressing, etc.
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Proactive, Analytical and able to problem solve
- Exhibits professional conduct internally and with customers
- Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada
Location: Waterloo, Canada
Client Outlook offers:
A rewarding career for outstanding professionals and a collaborative and inclusive culture, with flexible practices that focus on our people's well-being. We provide a comprehensive variety of resources to support your health and well-being needs, with benefits, competitive compensation, and recognition to help sustain your efforts in making an impact that matters.
We are also in compliance withthe Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act 2005 (AODA) and if you require a disability related accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org , to provide your contact information. The HR staff will contact you within 48 hours.
We thank you for your interest, only those selected for further screening or an interview will be contacted.